Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Need help with unwelcomed mystery guest  (Read 3413 times)

kuurt

• View Profile
Need help with unwelcomed mystery guest
« on: May 18, 2016, 07:19:02 pm »
I have what seem like ghost talking to me but they say they're not ghost, and that they're not demons.  They won't leave me alone.  They say they are witches (I think - I believe that's what they're saying), but I'm not sure what they really are.  I think they're also trying to say that they're pagans.  They're probably demons messing with me, who knows.  But, anyway, they won't leave our house or leave me alone - they say nobody else can hear them.  

I think they're trying to tell me that they're trapped.  Not dead, but trapped.  I think I also hear them saying that they're not normal.  That's why I'm hear to see if anybody can help me understand what is really going on in my house.  I know nothing about witches or witchcraft, so I don't know how they could be trapped or if it's even possible.  All I know is that I hear them and sometimes see them moving around out of the corner of my eye.   I know how silly this sound, but I am merely repeating what I think I'm hearing them say.  

Can anybody tell me if and how it could be possible for them to be trapped in a way that nobody can hear or see them.  And if you have some kind of psychic gift or ability to tune into them and see what they really are, that would be helpful too.  

They try to keep me from sleeping and they repeat things over and over.  They want me to help them, but I don't know how.  Let me know if I'm dealing with ghosts, demons, or witches, or what.  

And if someone could take these things from me and help them that would be great.

RecycledBenedict

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Need hlep with unwelcomed mystery guest
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 08:00:40 pm »
Quote from: kuurt;191317
I have what seem like ghost talking to me but they say they're not ghost, and that they're not demons.  They won't leave me alone.

Have you spoken to a psychotherapist? Most of the time it is better to seek natural causes to weird experiences, and proceed to supernatural explanations first when natural explanations are ruled out.

Soletaken

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 08:09:06 pm »
Quote from: FraterBenedict;191325
Have you spoken to a psychotherapist? Most of the time it is better to seek natural causes to weird experiences, and proceed to supernatural explanations first when natural explanations are ruled out.

I completely agree with this statement.

OP, this is an unusual situation you're describing, and doesn't sound like any paranormal activity I've ever encountered. I would say it's better safe than sorry, and give serious consideration to speaking to a health care professional. If these voices tell you to harm yourself or others, get professional help right away. There's nothing to lose by speaking to a professional, and maybe everything to gain.

Scales

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 09:22:03 pm »

Quote from: Soletaken;191326
I completely agree with this statement.

OP, this is an unusual situation you're describing, and doesn't sound like any paranormal activity I've ever encountered. I would say it's better safe than sorry, and give serious consideration to speaking to a health care professional. If these voices tell you to harm yourself or others, get professional help right away. There's nothing to lose by speaking to a professional, and maybe everything to gain.

On one hand, I deeply agree with these two posts, but on the other hand, taking a few steps toward dealing with supernatural stuff could certainly help in the meantime, considering it's cheaper and likely quicker than you'll see a therapist unless you're already seeing one. If nothing else, it might give you some peace of mind.

I don't really want to do a detailed writeup here, but throughout the forum, as well as tumblr and various other places, there are writeups for cleansing your space and banishing and whatnot. Here are a few.
http://recreationalwitchcraft.tumblr.com/post/117037560369/living-with-the-un-living-the-khals-guide-to
http://the-darkest-of-lights.tumblr.com/post/131127453511/magic-in-cleaning
http://breelandwalker.tumblr.com/post/76041914659/dealing-with-dead-people-banishing-exorcism

Note again that I'm not saying do this instead, I'm saying that if you're comfortable, it's something to try out in between, and at least might make you a bit more comfortable/feeling in control. You might want to read up on meditation or something like the link below, or just on clearing your head in general. In group we always did a meditation to just let thoughts go, something like that might help. Hell, busying yourself with something else might help, either on the case of mental health or spirits, just to set boundaries for yourself of when you don't want to acknowledge that.
http://stsathyre.tumblr.com/post/44089865948/brain-magics-creating-mental-safe-places-and

Also, here's a similar thread with a mix of similar advice that might help.
http://ecauldron.com/forum/showthread.php?9567-Demons-ghosts-spirit-guides-Problems.

MeadowRae

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pantheist Pagan Witch with Celtic Leanings
  • Preferred Pronouns: They/He/She
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 07:27:26 am »
Quote from: Soletaken;191326

This. Also, do you live alone? How do these voices make you feel? When do they speak to you? I'm sorry you have to deal with this, as it can't be an easy endeavor, regardless of the cause. ((hugs))
The genderqueer witch your mother warned you about

Soletaken

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with unwelcomed mystery guest
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 09:28:36 am »
Quote from: kuurt;191317

And if someone could take these things from me and help them that would be great.

Just wanted to see if things are getting better for you. I really hope so.

Skumring

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Rökkatru
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 11:11:12 pm »

I concur. These things can start late in life as a result of anything from a stressful situation to medication side effects. While assigning the blame to a supernatural cause would be a lot easier, and a lot less painful for you, it could actually be damaging to take that route first.

On the other hand, if others were corroborating your experience I'd lean the other way; but you mentioned the voices say only you can hear them.

If the mundane causes are exhausted and still you've found no relief then would be the appropriate time to consider the paranormal or supernatural. If that does happen I would actually dissuade you from using an online message board or forum. There's just too much that can go wrong with that. I'd suggest in that case speaking with a member of the clergy of your personal faith that you trust and go from there.

Either way, good luck and please update us as you are able.
Owner of Dusk's Embrace Woodworking

At Dusk's Embrace Woodworking we strive to use only naturally sourced materials to make our products out of respect and love for our home.

Facebook: @DusksEmbraceWoodworking

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 10:49:49 am »
Quote from: Scales;191335
On one hand, I deeply agree with these two posts, but on the other hand, taking a few steps toward dealing with supernatural stuff could certainly help in the meantime, considering it's cheaper and likely quicker than you'll see a therapist unless you're already seeing one. If nothing else, it might give you some peace of mind.

Agreed. While it's always good to look at mundane causes first, there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing a cleansing or banishing on your space, or doing some purification or protection work in the meantime. Especially if it's hard for you to get to a doctor; getting this stuff sorted can take time, and doing some magic in addition to looking for mundane solutions can be a big help.
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

kuurt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 08:02:16 pm »
Sorry to take so long in updating this post.  

No, because I have evidence (EVPs and pictures of them) so I know it's not just psychological.  Although I do believe we attract everything to us, so there might be a psychological aspect to it.  

I have gone to the doctor and they put me on a medication that is helping me to tune them out.  It's the only thing that has helped.  It was impossible for me to tune them out before because they were loud and they would never shut up.  I could even hear them with ear plugs in my ears.  They even had an effect on my dreams much like how sleeping with a tv on could influence your dreams. I was even attacked twice in my sleep.  I believe he attacked me on the astral plane.  

From all my research I believe that they are demons or very negative spirits at the least.  They lie to me - they say one thing one day and another the next.  I felt like they were trying to break me down and drive me crazy.  I felt like I was being harassed and tormented everyday.  I felt if they were just spirits wanting help then they wouldn't have tormented me constantly like that.  They even tried to keep me from sleeping, saying "we're not going to let you sleep" over and over.

Although they would say that they wanted me to help them, they always seemed to waste my time when I tried to help them.  I could hear them better in EVPs but they would never tell me anything useful that I could use to help them.  I think they were trying to draw me in to spending a bunch of time trying to figure out what they wanted when they were really just drawing energy from my efforts.  

They would tell me that they're not going to leave. When I mentioned Jesus or God they would laugh or make it clear that they have no faith in them.  They would sing little songs over and over and over.  Like the song "he's got the whole world in his hands".  They would sing that in a mockingly way because I would call on God and Jesus for help.  

Amazingly I never felt like I got any help from calling upon God, Jesus, or the angels. Or from any the other things I did like use white sage incents, holy water.  But, it's hard to say what worked and what didn't because it could have just taken time.  

They would follow me every where I went. They are still here.  I still hear them occasionally, but now at least it's not all the time and I'm able to tune them out.  So I'm doing a lot better.  The medicine sucks though because it makes me sleep way to much.  It makes me feel weak and tired all the time.  But I have peace of mind and I am not afraid of them anymore.  I was a little at first because I didn't' know what I was dealing with, but after a while you get so sick of their crap that you get angry instead of fearful.  So I went through that and now I am not angry or fearful.  

And I believe that the best thing to do is to ignore them and not communicate with them.  I'm not going to play their games or give them my attention or energy.

Tags: