Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[April 15, 2024, 03:15:33 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Author Topic: Ghost Stories--Would Love to Hear Them  (Read 24521 times)

Gnowan

• Sr. Apprentice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: Ghost Stories--Would Love to Hear Them
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2016, 02:49:51 am »
Quote from: Gnowan;187971
I love ghost stories.  I still have my ghost story comics from when I was a kid.

I now have real ghost stories.  I'd love to hear about y'all's ghost stories, and not ones that you heard from your cousin's second uncle's daughter's husband.

I would love to hear your personal stories and I'll share some of my mine!

~Gnowann

I believe there are three types of "ghosts:"  1) videos or images of a strong occurrence that happened in a place--no being present, just shadows; 2) human spirits that still linger between the planes; and 3) spirits that have never been human, whether you call them demons or something else.

Scales

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2016, 03:38:37 pm »
Quote from: Gnowan;189048
I believe there are three types of "ghosts:"  1) videos or images of a strong occurrence that happened in a place--no being present, just shadows; 2) human spirits that still linger between the planes; and 3) spirits that have never been human, whether you call them demons or something else.

I have one of probably the last variety.

My husband is almost never away overnight without me, but last year he had a funeral to attend out of province (one or two nights) and later was away for several weeks to get the next level of his trade apprenticeship. It was during one of those, but I can't remember which.

Anyway, one day, throughout the day, I noticed (hearing and feeling) the house having slow rumbles or going thumpthumpthump. I'm in a basement suite in an older house ('60s, basement suite added 20 or 30 years later), so I just figured it was one of a) upstairs neighbours, b) house noises, or c) semi trucks driving by, although as it got later, it felt like it got louder and more frequent. I assumed it was just more trucks (maybe a busy shipping day?) and more noticeable because things got quieter at night.

I checked to make sure no earthquakes had been reported before I went to bed, but I still had trouble sleeping through it.

Eventually I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up to repeated, loud noises and the house unmistakably shaking with each one. It had progressed to BANGBANGBANGBANG. BANGBANGBANGBANG. BANGBANGBANGBANG.

I jumped out of bed trying to process where it was coming from, and finally realized it was the front door. I'm thinking 'okay, either cops that I've accidentally ignored and are approaching breaking the door down [I was not doing anything illegal, but wrong doors happen and I've been wellness checked twice, plus sleepy] OR I have to call the cops because someone else is trying to break down the door.' Thankfully, although none of the house windows face to the doorstep, there is a tiny decorative window on the door, so I pushed the curtain away and looked, leaning on the pounding door.

No one there, but it continues. I'm 5'3, so while I can see through the window straight on and upward, I can't see downward through the window very far, and end up using shoes and stuff to boost myself as I grip the door and try to get different angles because clearly something is there.

I got the right angle, and look down to see a child-like figure (very visible for being on a dark step), using both fists for each BANG, and I was nauseous. I don't know if there's a good word for it, but it was just an overwhelming feeling of wrongness.

I used all the energy I had to just shove, and the pounding stopped. I did not check out the window again, but did somehow stumble back into bed and manage to fall asleep. Warded the shit out of the house in the morning.

[usually I don't post witchy feeling stories/resolutions in ghost threads, but you mentioned inhuman things and I didn't want to skip it]

Gnowan

• Sr. Apprentice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 06:25:43 am »
Quote from: Scales;189080
I have one of probably the last variety.

My husband is almost never away overnight without me, but last year he had a funeral to attend out of province (one or two nights) and later was away for several weeks to get the next level of his trade apprenticeship. It was during one of those, but I can't remember which.

Anyway, one day, throughout the day, I noticed (hearing and feeling) the house having slow rumbles or going thumpthumpthump. I'm in a basement suite in an older house ('60s, basement suite added 20 or 30 years later), so I just figured it was one of a) upstairs neighbours, b) house noises, or c) semi trucks driving by, although as it got later, it felt like it got louder and more frequent. I assumed it was just more trucks (maybe a busy shipping day?) and more noticeable because things got quieter at night.

I checked to make sure no earthquakes had been reported before I went to bed, but I still had trouble sleeping through it.

Eventually I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up to repeated, loud noises and the house unmistakably shaking with each one. It had progressed to BANGBANGBANGBANG. BANGBANGBANGBANG. BANGBANGBANGBANG.

I jumped out of bed trying to process where it was coming from, and finally realized it was the front door. I'm thinking 'okay, either cops that I've accidentally ignored and are approaching breaking the door down [I was not doing anything illegal, but wrong doors happen and I've been wellness checked twice, plus sleepy] OR I have to call the cops because someone else is trying to break down the door.' Thankfully, although none of the house windows face to the doorstep, there is a tiny decorative window on the door, so I pushed the curtain away and looked, leaning on the pounding door.

No one there, but it continues. I'm 5'3, so while I can see through the window straight on and upward, I can't see downward through the window very far, and end up using shoes and stuff to boost myself as I grip the door and try to get different angles because clearly something is there.

I got the right angle, and look down to see a child-like figure (very visible for being on a dark step), using both fists for each BANG, and I was nauseous. I don't know if there's a good word for it, but it was just an overwhelming feeling of wrongness.

I used all the energy I had to just shove, and the pounding stopped. I did not check out the window again, but did somehow stumble back into bed and manage to fall asleep. Warded the shit out of the house in the morning.

[usually I don't post witchy feeling stories/resolutions in ghost threads, but you mentioned inhuman things and I didn't want to skip it]

Wow.  Your story raised the goosebumps on my arms.  I hate that shit.

I lived on an island where I literally had a house on an Indian burial ground.  When there were big storms and high tides, occasionally the sand would be washed away from the bones, but the Conservancy had enough skeletons that they said to just let them lay.

My philosophy was leave them alone and mostly, they'll leave you alone.

But I had some bad experiences, similar to what you experienced.  Some of these beings were not benign, but they seemed to mostly just feed on fear and seemed to laugh at the fear they caused.  I was never physically hurt, but looking back, they seem like they were spiritual bullies.  I have a few stories on what they did in my house, almost trying to goad me, like your little manifestation.  I just refuse to play their game, even though I shake like a leaf!

Nothingness

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
  • Religion: Celtic Shamanic Wicca, currently studing Druidry and I'm in OBOD.
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2016, 08:36:36 am »
<<

I have one ghost story to share.  When I was a kid, I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom in the morning, when I heard a voice that said "Look behind you".  I looked in the mirror and I could see there was nothing there, so I ignored the voice and kept brushing my teeth.  But then I heard the voice again a few times and each time I looked in the mirror and there was still nothing.  I heard again ad this time I got tired of hearing that voice so I bolted and turned and I saw just an arm of someone passing quickly in the alley so I ran there and there was no one.

Lilirin

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2016, 12:09:00 pm »
I love ghost stories.  I still have my ghost story comics from when I was a kid.

I now have real ghost stories.  I'd love to hear about y'all's ghost stories, and not ones that you heard from your cousin's second uncle's daughter's husband.

~Gnowann
Thank you so much, I love ghost stories and I enjoy reading them! I have had many experiences, but one was really cool.

I was at my Aunt's house and had to share a tall bed with my granny, and my toy poodle. The bed faced the bedroom door. We were fast asleep.

I was dreaming of battling a "pig demon', kind of an anthropomorphic entity. I used to see them a lot. I did some sort of Isis spell on it and it effected it in the dream. I woke up. Then the dog, at my foot rose up, and *SLAM* the door slammed by itself. But the dog had actually rose up and barked at the door before the entity slammed it.

I was so scared. It woke my aunt, granny, and the dog, of course, up. I pretended I was asleep....

My aunt shouted asking if everything was okay, granny replied repeating "SOMEONE SLAMMED THE DOOR. SOMEONE SLAMMED THE DOOR."

My aunt is superstitious and watches a lot of ghost shows. So, she was unbelievably scared because there was no one in the hallway and everyone else was sound asleep. The house was safe. She put on some "white noise" and tried to get a restful sleep that night.

Later, I told my granny about it when we were alone, and she told me she was a witch, too. :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:09:57 pm by Lilirin »

Oskar

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Gaelic Polytheist
  • Preferred Pronouns: he, him, his
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 05:37:17 am »
Quote from: Gnowan;189048

This is roughly my interpretation of "ghosts" also. I call type 1 "Recording Ghosts" as they seem to be a recording of a past event. Examples would be two medieval armies marching to confront each other on an ancient battlefield or a WW2 airman being seen enjoying a cigarette on an airfield.

Type 2 I just call "Entities" or "Intelligent hauntings". These ghosts actually communicate or act in reaction to real time situations such as a Paranormal Investigator asking direct questions about their identity.

Type 3 I am still making my mind up about. I'm not sure whether they are truly Demons as I do not have a concrete belief in such things or they are just exceedingly evil varieties of "Intelligent hauntings".

Here are some of my own experiences :

I was staying in the hospital in my home town in 1996 after rolling my car. I only suffered minor injuries such as cuts and a twisted knee. The room I was in was a single bed room so I was the only patient. Three distinct things occurred at different times. One day I was lying in bed awake and a huge rush of adrenaline went through my body for no apparent reason. It had never happened before or since.

Another day I was lying in bed on my back awake when I felt hands gently resting on my lower legs which were under a thin blanket. No one was in the room at the time.

The other occurrence which happened in that room was that at night the button to summon the nurses would be activated even though I was fast asleep. The Nurses would rush down to my room and I would wake up to torch light and questions of why I was pressing the button numerous times.

I never felt threatened or afraid when these things happened, I just found them strange and somewhat unbelievable. After being moved from the room into a public ward with four beds I was told that the nice quiet single bed room I was in for those several nights was usually reserved for terminally ill patients. The hospital has since been knocked down and replaced with a more modern building. I wonder whether those spirits have occupied the new one or were set free with the demolition of the old building.

My other experience happened in the early 2000's. Sitting in bed reading or before going to sleep I would hear someone preparing food in my kitchen even though I live alone. I would hear the noise of crockery like plates and bowls or cutlery being gathered or set down. It was so real I got up out of bed and went to the kitchen a few times to check but there was nothing out of place and the noises always stopped before I got there even though it was only four meters from my bedroom door. This has not happened since. I did once hold a vigil in my house several years ago but did not hear or see anything to make me think there was a presence still here. I now have certain tools like a good camera, K-2 meter and a digital voice recorder plus more of an idea of questions to ask so another vigil one night is a possibility.

ariosbi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 08:05:16 am »

~Gnowann

My house is old and when you're downstairs you can hear everything going on upstairs. One night I was downstairs (with an empty house) and I heard footsteps above me, so I went to check on it and the only thing up there was my dog, so i brought her downstairs and I could still hear someone walking between the kitchen and living room upstairs.
-Charlie

Scales

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2016, 07:52:39 pm »
OP

I have one I haven't told yet (I think I meant to tell it on the forum another time, but got bogged down by the details).

My best friend lived in a 'hotel' called The Castle* for several years (age 12-15 or so) after moving out of my town. We'd visit each other a few times a year. She originally had a small room, but she moved to the "round room" eventually, the upper floor of the tower you can see pictured.

One time I'm staying there. We're waiting for her dad for some reason (asking for permission/money/a ride somewhere/something), so she leaves to take a shower while we wait, and if he's there when she's done, great.

So, I'm sitting alone on her bed, reading, then look at the mirror (straight across from the bed), just thinking about stuff. After a minute, the most horror movie second of time happens. Either the mirror image or my vision goes blurry for a second, and it looks like an old lady is sitting beside me.

I get up, pace, etc, until I'm able to say 'yes, just my eyes messing up because I didn't blink or something' (which I do still believe is likely- this was scary but is not yet what matters in the story). I sit down on the side of the bed instead so that I don't have to think about it, because it was still spooky and I have to sleep there, and as I start to read I see someone walk by.

My friend comes back, and I tell her that her dad's home.

"Oh, did he come up here?"

"No, I just saw him walk by the win-"

The window, walking by the windows which are on the second story and have no walkway. I got up to check, and yes, definitely where I thought we were.

I told my friend, she said she had a dead aunt (great aunt? this was like 8 years ago) who spent time at the castle as well (her grandparents ran the place at the time, so most of their family had), and maybe it was her ghost.

I dunno if it was, especially given that it was something big enough to mistake for her dad, but I never heard of anything else ghostly about that building even though it seems like the sort of place that would have plenty of stories according to the history through that link, not before or after that. It almost feels more like a glitch in the matrix story** than a ghost story.

*as you can see through the link, the hotel wasn't called the Castle, but everyone I know just called the whole building that.

**definition on the right column. I'm not a redditor, but that, /nosleep (fiction), and /letsnotmeet (nonfiction) are also decent scary story sources, fyi. If you google, jezebel has a couple best of by year posts so that you don't have to go through all of them.

dionysiandame

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2016, 12:32:28 pm »

~Gnowann

There are a few that stick out the most in my mind, though one of them isn't so much a ghost story as a "Okay that's weird" story. So maybe a bit of High Strangeness.

The first occurred about 7 or so years ago. I lived in an area that was rapidly developed over the last 50 years but still tried to maintain some of the historical aspects of the civil war. One such vestige was the park across the street from my apartment. The park was tiny and held 2 tombstones enclosed in a short iron gate with a slab of stone beside it.

I went there just to chill out and sat on the stone slab and placed my arms and head on my folded knees. After roughly 5-10 minutes sitting there, I started to hear muted gun and canon fire. It was very strange. Like hearing it from far away and through a pillow. I think it faded pretty quick- maybe 3 minutes?

Anyway, I got up and walked back across the path through the clump of trees that led into the park and walked right into the smell of sulfur. It was hella off. Normally you smell pollen but this was obviously a sulfur smell and I tried to walk through the area again to see if I could smell it again. No dice.

There were actually quite a few experiences in that apartment that I tend to attribute to the area we lived in.

The second story involves when I was living with a cousin in the old family home in downtown DC. My cousin normally wasn't home very much but the moment you walked in that house it just felt heavy. You felt like there was just this pressure pushing down on you. I think she felt it too which is why she was probably rarely home.

My bedroom was the first door to the left up a flight of narrow stairs that no kid would ever have fun riding down. Believe me. I tried.

For some reason I NEVER wanted to leave that door open when I slept in that house. I normally don't care about that kind of stuff. I wasn't allowed to close my door as a kid so I wasn't used to doing it (and still don't) but something about that house made me Nope all of that.

I only stayed in that house for about 2 months and was glad to move out. While talking to the Aunt who still owned the place, she told me my grandmother would walk up and down the stairs before her death and most just attributed it to Alzheimer's.

The weird thing was I never told her about the whole "Not sleeping with the door open" thing and I don't even know HOW we got on the subject but it caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up.

Finally. In my former home, a condo I shared with my ex-husband, I also felt a similar heaviness. Generally nothing really strange would happen save a few items going missing that would pop back up once an offering was made on the altar in the living room (Sangria and honey usually did the trick).

The house was already naturally dark due to the amount of trees around it but it seemed no matter how many lights I turned on there was always a...darkness to the place. Not like an "OMG, so dark!" kind of darkness but a layer of...I don't know I can't really describe it. No amount of smudging or cleansing could remove that heavy feeling.

The weirdness occurred following a visit by one of my best friends. She told me she felt unwelcome there and slightly on edge. The way you feel when you have to visit a person who doesn't like you (and you know it). She then said when she left, she kept looking over her shoulder. She felt like she might have been followed and she never visited us again. I never told her anything about the feeling of that condo and still haven't.

Apartment I moved into after my divorce? Noped it from orbit.

Apartment I ended up staying in, temporary, with my current partner since my last place made me feel off? Light and breezy.

Current apartment? Light and breezy.

So if it feels off? It is off.
Writ, Ritual, and Revelation - Where I wax poetic about nothing at all.
2 Mallards and Thyme- Gastronomy, History, Odds & Ends
Become my latest obsession on Goodreads

He keeps me with all of his other pretty things for I am just another pretty thing in a long list of acquisitions.

Geckomamasita

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2016, 04:30:33 pm »
Quote from: dionysiandame;191809

Finally. In my former home, a condo I shared with my ex-husband, I also felt a similar heaviness. Generally nothing really strange would happen save a few items going missing that would pop back up once an offering was made on the altar in the living room (Sangria and honey usually did the trick).

The house was already naturally dark due to the amount of trees around it but it seemed no matter how many lights I turned on there was always a...darkness to the place. Not like an "OMG, so dark!" kind of darkness but a layer of...I don't know I can't really describe it. No amount of smudging or cleansing could remove that heavy feeling.

The weirdness occurred following a visit by one of my best friends. She told me she felt unwelcome there and slightly on edge. The way you feel when you have to visit a person who doesn't like you (and you know it). She then said when she left, she kept looking over her shoulder. She felt like she might have been followed and she never visited us again. I never told her anything about the feeling of that condo and still haven't.

Apartment I moved into after my divorce? Noped it from orbit.

Apartment I ended up staying in, temporary, with my current partner since my last place made me feel off? Light and breezy.

Current apartment? Light and breezy.

So if it feels off? It is off.

I've had a few people get uncomfortable feelings when staying the night with me or just visting. Almost exclusively for guys that I've dated. One of my exes would get woken up by somehting whispering his name in his ear almost every night he stayed with me. Once he felt a hand on his back while he was taking a shower and wouldn't go into the bathroom again. Another time, I was sleeping in my bed with a different ex. He woke up to something whispering his name too, but he bolted up in bed when he heard it which woke me up. Something grabbed my arm and then the door to my bathroom closed. I had to go sleep on the couch because I was so spooked. In the morning I was brushing my teeth in that bathroom and the door creaked open. The guy was out in the kitchen making breakfast and he got this weird feeling. It's happened at every dorm and apartment I've lived in. My friends joke I'm haunted by a bathroom ghost that tries to scare off guys that it knows aren't good for me. Luckily it hasn't bothered my fiance so I guess that means he's a keeper.

missgraceless

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2016, 07:52:40 pm »

~Gnowann
Read ALL the ghost stories!!! [Insert stupid meme here]

The first summer my fiancé and I were together, we used to go ghost hunting with a couple of our friends. I'm a full believer in the supernatural, but our two friends were both kinda skeptical.

We would always go to this one road that was in two separate towns and just sit in the car. They were both made into dead ends, but there was still an old dirt path that connected them, hence one road. To be honest I don't know how ANY of the numerous houses on either end were occupied, because the entire street was just creepy.

We went to one side more often than the other, because there was more activity. I've seen a little boy riding his bike at 1am then ride into the like 10 foot high cliff along the side of the road and disappear. My fiancé almost always got scratched up all to hell, and after our friend's name (who wasn't with us that time) appeared on his arm, we tried to leave, and the 6 month old car wouldn't start.

One time, we'd downloaded a ghost radar app on our phones (I know, they're just a gimmick) and it would say random words along with having an actual radar telling us where the "ghosts*" are. BUT. After it said "Ryan" on one phone and "army" on another almost simultaneously, we kinda freaked the f*** out. Our friend Ryan is in the army and was at the time on some training thing in Europe. And we hadn't talked about him at all, so it's not even like the mic picked it up and spat it back at us.

I'm also a firm believer that animals can leave behind at least residual energies. My dog that I'd had since I was a kid was crate trained as a puppy so he always liked those small spaces. It happened to be that there was only about 3 feet between my bed and the wall at my mom's house. So he always slept in that corner. And like all dogs he scratched whenever he damn well pleased. Which meant in the middle of the night up against my bed, quite often. He was big enough that when he did scratch himself, he shook my bed pretty decently. And even after he passed, I'd still feel the bed shake every so often. Even after my fiancé moved into my mom's house with me a few years later, he felt it too. But of course he attributed it to trucks or a train passing by or something.

Oh and speaking of my mom's house, it was a two family apartment with us upstairs and my uncle and his girlfriend downstairs. Most of the time they'd stay at her house in NYC, but they needed a place closer to home for his kids when he had them on the weekends. So during the week the downstairs apartment was always empty. Except you could always hear people moving around, to the point where my mom thought someone was having a dinner party once.

*I put it in quotes because I don't believe smartphones, as smart as they may be, can actually detect paranormal activity.
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly."   ~ Morticia Addams

Dynes Hysbys

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Cunning Craft
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2016, 03:25:55 pm »

~Gnowann

I'd just moved into the house a rambling old stone cottage built in 1802. It still had it's original front door which led into the dining room. The door didn't fit well and there was a bad draft.

I was alone one morning and got a bit tired of the cold air biting my ankles so decided to make one of those old fashioned "stuffed sausage" draft excluders. I cut a piece of fabric and left it on the dining room table whilst I went to get my sewing machine. having lugged it downstairs onto the dining table I found my fabric was gone....

I searched top to bottom to find that fabric. It never did turn up. And that was just the first of many strange happenings
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 03:27:38 pm by Dynes Hysbys »

Scales

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2016, 06:31:12 pm »
Quote from: Geckomamasita;191838
My friends joke I'm haunted by a bathroom ghost that tries to scare off guys that it knows aren't good for me. Luckily it hasn't bothered my fiance so I guess that means he's a keeper.

Or your fiance IS the ghost.

Geckomamasita

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2016, 07:38:17 pm »
Quote from: Scales;191965
Or your fiance IS the ghost.
Oh snap. I think you just cracked the case haha.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

suzker

• Apprentice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2016, 03:31:27 pm »

I grew up in an area of the mid-west [Americas] that according to legend even the aboriginals tried to avoid. Believe it or not the history was plagued with all sorts of things - for example, in a ten year period, over 400 people lost their lives due to what we'll call "accidents". Attracts a lot of not-so-human activity.

Probably why have never really given haunted properties [all the family properties / my own except the newest one are over 100 years, and the newest one is 60 years old] a second thought. You sort of get used to having "guests", though given as they were there first you're the guest.

And yes we give everything a thought before accepting the potential of ghosts. After all, like above with the 'ghostly fiancé' there's almost always a earthern reason. Like the old furnace making a ruckus [my friend had a "ghost" in her apartment for example].

My brother has a very good ghost story. For it didn't just involve him but the entire boys side of gym class.

As the boys [14 of them] were getting changed what comes walking through the door - no not the doorway, the door - but a humanoid vaguely male shape that was glowing a soft blue. This humanoid walked past them and disappeared into the shower room. Some of the braver boys [brother included] ran after it and turned on the lights only to find that they were completely & utterly alone. It had vanished into thin air.

According to what was said, mum did a bit of digging as this definitely wasn't news that made the papers, one of the workers had been killed as they were putting the gym in decades before we arrived there. Just, like the 400 above, an "accident" & he was crushed to death.

That was nearly twenty years ago. My brother doesn't like speaking of it often but the story hasn't change by a millimeter when he recounts it.

But as I said we've lived in a number of haunted houses. The last place the previous owner's husband had died there. He would come home, like clockwork, at 11pm and flip the front lights on. Factory / steel work is a hard grind job and if that didn't stop him for 32 years, death it seemed didn't fair any better.

I know this because I am an extremely light sleeper, like my father, and oftentimes just putting a foot past the threshold into my room [or walking by] is enough to bring me from sleep to complete awareness [I don't require those seconds / minutes to figure out what is going on] and even on my feet. My room was the one closest to the front doors. This went on for about two years until 'enough was enough'.

I remember waiting up, in the living room, until yet again like clockwork the lights turned on. I got up, walked over, put my hand over the switch and said very respectfully sir, you don't live here anymore - certainly there were places you have to go visit before turning the light off. He didn't play with that switch for the next three years I lived there.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 03:33:54 pm by suzker »

Tags: