Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: How to break a spell  (Read 2524 times)

Christian22

• View Profile
How to break a spell
« on: February 12, 2016, 02:32:59 am »
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and I was doing some research and came across this forum , I'm having some real life problems . So my child's father of 4 years has broken up with me and decided he wants to leave his daughter who is 3 months old and won't see her or do anything for her .

He went to a ex who is practicing black magic but I'm told she doesn't no what she's doing but his mother does and she's paying someone to do work on me I was confused on why he just left when we were finally getting on track, he started to change after talking to his mom a few times after fighting a lot and staying out every nite and just doing a lot of disrespectful things I would confine in his mother about the things thinking she'll talk some sense in him but all she was doing was going against me .

So we break up and he moved out and I was sick everything was going wrong for me and I couldn't get my life together and I had just had a baby . So I went to a psychic and she told me was told hes in happy and he's bad news right now. He's up under his moms spell. And that he wasn't gonna do right unless I do a cleansing , and maybe when they open me up they will be able to change him .  His mom hates me and always has . But she pretended to like me so she could use black magic to break us up and try to destroy me as well. She accomplished her goal we are no longer together due to her spell .

She also is in control of him and I want to break the spell . But I was told that I should give up on him and He would never be in my child's life like that.  I've seen 4 different psychic and they have said some of the somethings but only two told me about the spell and how he isn't in his right state of mind . But I never asked the psychic if I should try to break the spell and see if he changes .what do y'all think?  And I need help trying to figure out if I should break the spell on him and try to get my man back . Or just move on and let the mother win
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:02:52 am by RandallS »

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
Re: How to break a spell
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 08:05:00 am »
Quote from: Christian22;186517
And I need help trying to figure out if I should break the spell on him and try to get my man back . Or just move on and let the mother win

Do you really want him back? If so, you can try to break the spell and if the spell is the only reason he left, he would probably come back.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Christian22

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 01:46:04 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;186524
Do you really want him back? If so, you can try to break the spell and if the spell is the only reason he left, he would probably come back.

Yes I want him back but I don't want the drama , his mother isn't gonna leave me alone . And we have a child together so I'm really lost. He never left me alone before and the psychic told me he loves me . And he is doing the most, this spell is driving me nuts

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 02:29:10 pm »
Quote from: Christian22;186537
Yes I want him back but I don't want the drama , his mother isn't gonna leave me alone . And we have a child together so I'm really lost. He never left me alone before and the psychic told me he loves me . And he is doing the most, this spell is driving me nuts

How well do you know and trust this psychic? For that matter, how do you know a spell is involved -- you never really said.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Christian22

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 05:30:39 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;186543
How well do you know and trust this psychic? For that matter, how do you know a spell is involved -- you never really said.

Well I went to one psychic 2 years ago and everything she said happened. Then I came back recently and she told me that the mother is doing work on me and that she wants to control me and accept her son the way he is she said she wants me to be miserable.  Then she said he was unhappy and that she has him up under her control as well. The second lady said the some of the same things and said that if I wait around he'll change and be what I want he doesn't respect me right now and he wants to move on the third lady said everything the first two said but was more persist on everything she went in details about how he's up under her spell she broke us up and he is with another girl and she is doing black magic on him as well she said that the mother  doesn't want him with me because he will be a family man and she never had that in her life ,she said he wasn't gonna be in our daughters life only because she broke is up.

Tags: