Author Topic: Evening  (Read 469 times)

Urban_Pluviophile

• View Profile
    • https://ello.co/urban_pluviophile
Evening
« on: February 08, 2016, 08:13:33 pm »
Io Dyonisos, Dua Djehuty, Zami Inanna, Dua Sekhmet

Good evening folks

Young man, paganly inclined, who has always had a far better philosophy on religion then a practice, which has started pushing himself towards the practical side of this mess of faith that we here love.

Coming from a Religious Studies background, and prone to over thinking and burying myself in research and ideas, without ever really applying it to things. This is changing, praise heaven, but I find myself looking for actual community and interactions and thusly I have come here.

I'm sure someone has noticed that my path section is full qualifiers. Urban is in regards to my understanding that much of historic paganism took place in urban centers as much as countries, and now more then ever we humans find ourselves living in urban spaces, which we must live with socially, religiously, and magically (as Mr. Penzak and Ms. T. Thorncoil point out, humans are natural and by extension our creations on an extent). I'm Eclectic in that I adopt and adapt literally anything that speaks to me (within reason). As above, I am developing some relations with deities in that Hellenic-Kemetic-Mesopotamian triangle.

So yea, that’s a lil about the mess that is me, and I hope to add to it while simultaneously sorting some things out.

One thousand and one blessings on you all
Asking more questions then I answer
Io Dionysos • Zami Inanna • Dua Djehuty • Dua Sehkmet
Praise be unto Heaven

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
Re: Evening
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 08:28:39 pm »
Quote from: Urban_Pluviophile;186361

Welcome to TC, neighbor!

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
Re: Evening
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 07:54:12 pm »
Quote from: Urban_Pluviophile;186361
Io Dyonisos, Dua Djehuty, Zami Inanna, Dua Sekhmet

Good evening folks

Young man, paganly inclined, who has always had a far better philosophy on religion then a practice, which has started pushing himself towards the practical side of this mess of faith that we here love.

Coming from a Religious Studies background, and prone to over thinking and burying myself in research and ideas, without ever really applying it to things. This is changing, praise heaven, but I find myself looking for actual community and interactions and thusly I have come here.

I'm sure someone has noticed that my path section is full qualifiers. Urban is in regards to my understanding that much of historic paganism took place in urban centers as much as countries, and now more then ever we humans find ourselves living in urban spaces, which we must live with socially, religiously, and magically (as Mr. Penzak and Ms. T. Thorncoil point out, humans are natural and by extension our creations on an extent). I'm Eclectic in that I adopt and adapt literally anything that speaks to me (within reason). As above, I am developing some relations with deities in that Hellenic-Kemetic-Mesopotamian triangle.

So yea, that’s a lil about the mess that is me, and I hope to add to it while simultaneously sorting some things out.

One thousand and one blessings on you all

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Tags: