Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Dallas TX  (Read 3537 times)

lvinther

• View Profile
Dallas TX
« on: December 21, 2015, 10:11:30 pm »
Anyone know of any small groups in Dallas with open-minded pagan members? Looking for a small group to mingle with other than my usual with my close friends. Any ideas help. I am already checking into a few groups I have found online with witchvox and other sites. Thanks for any help in advance. :)

MichelleGruben

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.groveandgrotto.com
Re: Dallas TX
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 02:24:30 pm »
Quote from: lvinther;183789
Anyone know of any small groups in Dallas with open-minded pagan members? Looking for a small group to mingle with other than my usual with my close friends. Any ideas help. I am already checking into a few groups I have found online with witchvox and other sites. Thanks for any help in advance. :)

Dallas has an active Pagan community--if you count the far-flung groups in the suburbs and DFW mid-cities.  Several covens and UU groups host open Sabbats and Full Moon rituals.  (There's at least 5-6 public Imbolc celebrations this week!)

Going to a handful of these gatherings a good way to find people who fit your vibe.  Also, the Texas branch of the Covenant of the Goddess hosts low-cost weekly classes on a variety of witchy topics (Arlington and Richardson).  

I've been working on a Dallas pagan calendar to kind of put everything in one place for folks. I hope you are able to make some new friends!

DiscipulusHecateia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 11:43:13 am »
Quote from: lvinther;183789

Hi I'm from Dallas... :) I have a small group of magical friends, not a coven just casual magicky stuff.

lamb

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 12:47:25 am »
Quote from: DiscipulusHecateia;196917
Hi I'm from Dallas... :) I have a small group of magical friends, not a coven just casual magicky stuff.

Y'all should come to Austin. We have the most active pagan community I've ever seen. Even more active than the likes of New York or Boston.

Tags: