Spirituality in the age of social media by Sefiru
[Yesterday at 08:28:55 pm]

Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[April 15, 2024, 03:15:33 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Author Topic: Hi! I'm just super new to everything, don't mind me!  (Read 1335 times)

corvidprince

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Hi! I'm just super new to everything, don't mind me!
« on: November 29, 2015, 06:05:59 pm »
Hi! Honestly I'm joining mostly to ask a question or two, and although I didn't see anything in the rules about NEEDING to post an intro, I thought I would go ahead and do that just in case. Even if I'm probably about to go ask before anyone actually replies here, haha.

So hey. There's nothing much to say about me since I have no idea what I'm doing. I have no religious inclinations thus far and have only done the most basic of energy work (relevant to the question I'll go post soon, incidentally!), so I can't really talk about what tradition I'm in or anything like that.

I look forward to lurking! I'm, uh, really socially awkward, so it's mostly going to be the lurking.

(Feel free to envision me as my fabulous crow icon that took my roommate all of five seconds to doctor.)

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
Re: Hi! I'm just super new to everything, don't mind me!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 07:55:07 pm »
Quote from: corvidprince;182992
Hi! Honestly I'm joining mostly to ask a question or two, and although I didn't see anything in the rules about NEEDING to post an intro, I thought I would go ahead and do that just in case. Even if I'm probably about to go ask before anyone actually replies here, haha.

So hey. There's nothing much to say about me since I have no idea what I'm doing. I have no religious inclinations thus far and have only done the most basic of energy work (relevant to the question I'll go post soon, incidentally!), so I can't really talk about what tradition I'm in or anything like that.

I look forward to lurking! I'm, uh, really socially awkward, so it's mostly going to be the lurking.

(Feel free to envision me as my fabulous crow icon that took my roommate all of five seconds to doctor.)

Hello and welcome fellow lurker and corvid!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 08:47:48 am »

Welcome to TC!
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

HarpingHawke

• Staff
    • View Profile
  • Religion: shapeshifting, witchery, polytheism. under endless construction.
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/them
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 01:41:42 pm »

Welcome to The Cauldron! (And man, that crow icon *is* fabulous)!
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Hemingway

Floofy Bunny

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 04:38:21 pm »

That is a most excellent icon, and I shall envision you as such. Welcome!

Lionrhod

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lionrhod.com
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 07:01:00 pm »

Lurking, being new and all are fantastic.

Be unafraid to be yourself!
When given a choice between black and white, choose purple.
SpellCraft Secrets: The Art of Creating Magic Spells Made Easy 2nd edition, revised
Dark Moon Gates - Pagan YA Fantasy
Nenfari - FREE Dark Sword & Sorcery
The Spider\'s Yule Gift - A Children\'s Folktale & Polish Pagan Holiday Traditions
My Website

Tags: