collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Not new, but returned  (Read 795 times)

Lionrhod

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lionrhod.com
Not new, but returned
« on: November 27, 2015, 12:20:04 pm »
It's been more than a year since I've last been on this site, and forgive me if I've been posting in a LOT of places, I'm thrilled and excited to be back.

Plus the discussions here are usually fascinating! How can I help be enthused?

What's kept me away? Major computer probs. The death of my sister after 2 years of fighting cancer. Trying to get my book published (once again complicated by computer probs). The legal fight to free my mom-in-law from a predatory legal caregiver - still in the works, but potentially good things are finally happening. (Crossing fingers.)

This is one of the best sites I've ever come across for pagan/magickal discussion. The questions and ideas spark my  creativity and learning. So happy to be back "home."
When given a choice between black and white, choose purple.
SpellCraft Secrets: The Art of Creating Magic Spells Made Easy 2nd edition, revised
Dark Moon Gates - Pagan YA Fantasy
Nenfari - FREE Dark Sword & Sorcery
The Spider\'s Yule Gift - A Children\'s Folktale & Polish Pagan Holiday Traditions
My Website

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
Re: Not new, but returned
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 04:21:35 pm »
Quote from: Lionrhod;182868
What's kept me away? Major computer probs. The death of my sister after 2 years of fighting cancer. Trying to get my book published (once again complicated by computer probs). The legal fight to free my mom-in-law from a predatory legal caregiver - still in the works, but potentially good things are finally happening. (Crossing fingers.)

Welcome back! It sounds like you've had as bad a year as Lyric and I had last year (when her mom passed over). I hope things are looking up for you and your family.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Lionrhod

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lionrhod.com
Re: Not new, but returned
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 08:33:48 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;182887
Welcome back! It sounds like you've had as bad a year as Lyric and I had last year (when her mom passed over). I hope things are looking up for you and your family.

Thanks much! Yeah things are starting to become more stable.

Sorry to hear you and Lyric are dealing with similar challenges, and I wish you blessings and health in that direction.
When given a choice between black and white, choose purple.
SpellCraft Secrets: The Art of Creating Magic Spells Made Easy 2nd edition, revised
Dark Moon Gates - Pagan YA Fantasy
Nenfari - FREE Dark Sword & Sorcery
The Spider\'s Yule Gift - A Children\'s Folktale & Polish Pagan Holiday Traditions
My Website

Tags: