21 Dec 2015 @ 05:43 PM
    Country
    UK
    Religion
    Bokonist / Animist

30 Days of Magic: Pagan Challenge Meme

Hello!

30 Days of Magic is a challenge meme.

It challenges you to pick any Pagan topic, and spend 30 days focused on learning about it. Then it challenges you to write an essay, perform a ritual, create an artpiece to practice what you have learned.

Why?
    For beginners, itís easy to become overwhelmed by information out there; for experienced witches, itís easy to stop learning, or even to learn a lot but never *do* anything.

This method really helped me structure my learning better, so now I want to invite others to join it in case it's helpful to them too.

What are the benefits of joining?
    30 days is the perfect amount of time to establish a new habit - for example, meditating each day. Challenging yourself to go out there and read all the things, and then most importantly, not just reblogging stuff but using what you found is a great way to learn.
    • All students of the challenge are linked to and promoted from the challenge blog.
    • Do your 30 days? Your blog will be enshrined on the graduates scroll for all time, to celebrate your success and so that other students can learn from your notes. You also get a symbolic reward ^_^
    • Everyone has something to teach and something to learn.
    • You learn better when you have announced to everyone that you are learning a thing; when you have set a goal, and broken it down into smaller steps.
    • A long-term goal is to have snail-mail swaps and skype meetups.
    • Contribute articles to the library, and place whatever you like at the communal shrine.
    • An alternative to real world pagan communities for people who are scared of leaving the house. An alternative to paying $9.99 per module for a witch school.

>>JOIN HERE<<

Who can join?
    Everyone is welcome!Anyone on a pagan, magical, or even generally spiritual path. Beginners, experienced people. People from any path. Weíve all got something to teach.

How do I join/what do I do?
    All the information is here. Donít worry, itís super casual. No entrance requirements. You set your own study program. You set your goal. You blog about it, or not if you prefer. You can even do the challenge without telling me - I just thought the idea of creating a network was fun ^_^

Questions?
    Feel free to ask 'em here
    "We all have something to learn, and something to teach."
    30 Days of Magic: take the challenge now!

Petit Albert: This witch's blog
    Book of Protective Magic by Albert - free 20 page bookzine download

Senior Apprentice Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Floofy Bunny is on a distinguished road Floofy Bunny's Avatar
    Last Online
    20 May 2016 @ 09:09 AM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Witchcraft
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Re: 30 Days of Magic: Pagan Challenge Meme

Quote Originally Posted by PetitAlbert View Post
    Hello!

It challenges you to pick any Pagan topic, and spend 30 days focused on learning about it. Then it challenges you to write an essay, perform a ritual, create an artpiece to practice what you have learned.

Why?
    For beginners, itís easy to become overwhelmed by information out there; for experienced witches, itís easy to stop learning, or even to learn a lot but never *do* anything.

This method really helped me structure my learning better, so now I want to invite others to join it in case it's helpful to them too.

30 days is the perfect amount of time to establish a new habit - for example, meditating each day. Challenging yourself to go out there and read all the things, and then most importantly, not just reblogging stuff but using what you found is a great way to learn.
    • All students of the challenge are linked to and promoted from the challenge blog.
    • Do your 30 days? Your blog will be enshrined on the graduates scroll for all time, to celebrate your success and so that other students can learn from your notes. You also get a symbolic reward ^_^
    • You learn better when you have announced to everyone that you are learning a thing; when you have set a goal, and broken it down into smaller steps.
    • Contribute articles to the library, and place whatever you like at the communal shrine.
    • An alternative to real world pagan communities for people who are scared of leaving the house. An alternative to paying $9.99 per module for a witch school.

>>JOIN HERE<<

Who can join?
    Everyone is welcome!Anyone on a pagan, magical, or even generally spiritual path. Beginners, experienced people. People from any path. Weíve all got something to teach.

All the information is here. Donít worry, itís super casual. No entrance requirements. You set your own study program. You set your goal. You blog about it, or not if you prefer. You can even do the challenge without telling me - I just thought the idea of creating a network was fun ^_^

Questions?
    This looks really cool, looking into it!

Apprentice Achievements:
    Created Album picturesThree FriendsTagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    other-wise is on a distinguished road other-wise's Avatar
    Last Online
    27 Mar 2017 @ 01:53 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Neopagan
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Hello!

This sounds great! Perfect excuse to really dig into an aspect of witchcraft and actually write about my experience with it (which I haven't done in quite a while). Now I'll just have to decide on my topic...

Master Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    MeadowRae is on a distinguished road MeadowRae's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:58 AM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Pantheist Pagan
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers

Hello!

Why?

>>JOIN HERE<<

Who can join?

Questions?
    This looks like just what I need to do! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Journeyman Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Night Owl is on a distinguished road Night Owl's Avatar
    Last Online
    30 Mar 2017 @ 07:30 AM
    Country
    UK
    Religion
    Celtic and kemetic, but not at the same time
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Hello!

This is such a cool idea. I'm making a pagan tumblr specifically so I can do this meme when I get the time.

Journeyman Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassYour first Group1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PetitAlbert is on a distinguished road PetitAlbert's Avatar
    Last Online
    21 Dec 2015 @ 05:43 PM
    Country
    UK
    Religion
    Bokonist / Animist

Quote Originally Posted by Floofy Bunny View Post
    This looks really cool, looking into it!
    Thank you ^_^ I've found it's helped me, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by other-wise View Post
    This sounds great! Perfect excuse to really dig into an aspect of witchcraft and actually write about my experience with it (which I haven't done in quite a while). Now I'll just have to decide on my topic...
    I made a list of sample ideas here - does one of those catch your eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    This is such a cool idea. I'm making a pagan tumblr specifically so I can do this meme when I get the time.
    Cheers ^_^ It'll be good to see you there. I hope that in the new year, I'll actually be able to send little rewards in the post to people who complete a study course - I have a couple of small ideas.
    "We all have something to learn, and something to teach."
    30 Days of Magic: take the challenge now!

Petit Albert: This witch's blog
    Book of Protective Magic by Albert - free 20 page bookzine download

+ Reply to Thread