Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 07:13:48 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 07:04:14 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 06:56:16 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Yei
[Today at 06:56:00 pm]

Author Topic: MRA Group Searches For 'Beautiful Virgin' Brides With Intact Hymens  (Read 1981 times)

Newsposter

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://ecauldron.com/
""If they weren't good enough for the one they gave it up to, why would they be good enough for you?"

That's the logic behind a Facebook page called "No Hymen No Diamond," which encourages men to put a ring on it only if the woman in question is still a virgin. Ladies, don't these dudes sound like real marriage material?"

Read the Article

The whole thing may g=have started as a bad "joke" but quickly attracted some real women-hating jerks.
“We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -- John F. Kennedy

Juniperberry

• Grand Master Member
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: MRA Group Searches For 'Beautiful Virgin' Brides With Intact Hymens
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 11:32:49 am »
Quote from: Newsposter;180641
""If they weren't good enough for the one they gave it up to, why would they be good enough for you?"

That's the logic behind a Facebook page called "No Hymen No Diamond," which encourages men to put a ring on it only if the woman in question is still a virgin. Ladies, don't these dudes sound like real marriage material?"

Read the Article

The whole thing may g=have started as a bad "joke" but quickly attracted some real women-hating jerks.

It's not a joke. It's typical r/theredpill stuff. You may have also noticed in the Oregon shooter thread that posters talked about "Chads" and "beta males"; it's all part of that culture.

"Truth is, women would be happier if men got their balls back and started leading again but they've been brainwashed too and just aren't cognisant of it. It's a huge mind fuck that women are constantly try to feminise men and feed them disinformation that fucks up their chances, but will eagerly fuck any guy who ignores all of that and knows what it takes to be an effective, dominant and successful man. Which is all any man here really wants to be.

Women are not your friends, but neither are they your competition. They are not your equals, they are your prey. You hunt, and if you know what you're doing, you snag one. You lead the relationship, if you fuck up, there is no relationship. There is no equality and no understanding, there is simply you being a leader picking/attracting/maintaining a relationship with a woman of your choosing. That's it."
r/theredpill

"Females see in black and white. Fucker or Loser. Alpha or... well- Loser. Helping me or fucking with me.

You will not find a partner, an equal. A companion. I still have to remind myself of that. You and I at most could find a good second in command. Who is just waiting for a promotion.

Women are raised by self obsessed, back stabbing, egotistical, petty, spiteful women to be just that.

Why pretend they can be anything more?"
The pace of progress in artificial intelligence (I’m not referring to narrow AI) is incredibly fast. [...] The risk of something seriously dangerous happening is in the five year timeframe. 10 years at most.--Elon Musk

I am in the camp that is concerned about super intelligence," [Bill] Gates wrote. "First the machines will do a lot of jobs for us and not be super intelligent. That should be positive if we manage it well. A few decades after that though the intelligence is strong enough to be a concern. I agree with Elon Musk and some others on this and don\'t understand why some people are not concerned."

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 05:05:35 pm »
Quote from: Juniperberry;180651
It's not a joke. It's typical r/theredpill stuff. You may have also noticed in the Oregon shooter thread that posters talked about "Chads" and "beta males"; it's all part of that culture.

I believe the article was only saying that the "#NoHymenNoDiamond" hashtag may have been originally used as a joke and then taken over by these folks. I'm not doubting there are annoying people and nutcases out there who honestly think this way.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Juniperberry

• Grand Master Member
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 05:32:44 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;180658
I believe the article was only saying that the "#NoHymenNoDiamond" hashtag may have been originally used as a joke and then taken over by these folks. I'm not doubting there are annoying people and nutcases out there who honestly think this way.

I guess I don't see the original humor in the first place. :sick:
The pace of progress in artificial intelligence (I’m not referring to narrow AI) is incredibly fast. [...] The risk of something seriously dangerous happening is in the five year timeframe. 10 years at most.--Elon Musk

I am in the camp that is concerned about super intelligence," [Bill] Gates wrote. "First the machines will do a lot of jobs for us and not be super intelligent. That should be positive if we manage it well. A few decades after that though the intelligence is strong enough to be a concern. I agree with Elon Musk and some others on this and don\'t understand why some people are not concerned."

Liberty

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 01:22:14 pm »
You don't hear that everyday.

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 06:23:50 pm »
Quote from: Liberty;180681

A Reminder:
Hi, Liberty,

Just a quick note:  Please remember to quote, even if you're just  replying to the first message in the thread.  It makes the discussion  easier to follow, and it's required by  our  rules. (If you're using tapatalk on a phone, please hold your finger down on the message you wish to reply to until the quote function pops up.)

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder.  No  reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification,  please feel free to contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Sunflower, TC Forum Staff
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Liberty

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 07:14:58 pm »
Quote from: SunflowerP;180701
A Reminder:
Hi, Liberty,

Just a quick note:  Please remember to quote, even if you're just  replying to the first message in the thread.  It makes the discussion  easier to follow, and it's required by  our  rules. (If you're using tapatalk on a phone, please hold your finger down on the message you wish to reply to until the quote function pops up.)

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder.  No  reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification,  please feel free to contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Sunflower, TC Forum Staff

I couldnt ask for a better post to get noticed on! lmao sorry I'll quote from now on.

Tags: