collapse

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 872 times)

Noc

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: August 26, 2015, 05:54:08 pm »
Hi! I'm almost 19 years old, coming from Poland, I grew up in atheist family (which is rare thing in my country - most of people are catholic), but few years ago I discovered that my native, pre-christian religion (and other pagan beliefs) is kind of interesting... and finally I decided to do something more about this, though I don't exactly know how to start. I like to consider old gods and spirits as nature personification, which makes them really, huh, tactile (I can't find the right word) to me, but I think my views might evolve yet. Also I believe in reincarnation... but if there's nothing - that's OK. I won't care then. :)
Chwała and greetings!

veggiewolf

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 11:21:16 am »
Quote from: Noc;179293
Hi! I'm almost 19 years old, coming from Poland, I grew up in atheist family (which is rare thing in my country - most of people are catholic), but few years ago I discovered that my native, pre-christian religion (and other pagan beliefs) is kind of interesting... and finally I decided to do something more about this, though I don't exactly know how to start. I like to consider old gods and spirits as nature personification, which makes them really, huh, tactile (I can't find the right word) to me, but I think my views might evolve yet. Also I believe in reincarnation... but if there's nothing - that's OK. I won't care then. :)
Chwała and greetings!

Welcome to The Cauldron!
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Noc

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 06:38:13 pm »
Quote from: veggiewolf;179576
Welcome to The Cauldron!

Thank you!

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 07:37:38 pm »
Chwała and greetings!

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Beibhinn

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 11:53:14 am »
Chwała and greetings!

Welcome Noc :) !

theharmoniouscrow

• View Profile
    • http://theharmoniouscrow.com
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 02:33:44 am »
Chwała and greetings!

A very interesting viewpoint and I am sure one shared by many on the forums :)
Welcome!
"It\'s often a person\'s mouth that broke their nose." - Old Irish saying.

Noc

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 06:26:11 am »
Quote from: theharmoniouscrow;180124
A very interesting viewpoint and I am sure one shared by many on the forums :)

That's nice to hear. ;)

Tags: