Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 04:12:49 pm]

"Christ Is King" by Altair
[Today at 01:09:34 am]

Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Author Topic: Dreams and visions  (Read 1897 times)

Apollodorus

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Dreams and visions
« on: August 08, 2015, 05:28:25 pm »
Good evening everyone. I'm new to your forum and i come from Hellas. I read many topics before opening one myself and i hope it's in the right section. The reason i joined was this particular question but it seems The Cauldron has to offer many more answers in a great variety of discussions.
moreover, i could not find a thread for new members so if you wish i can introduce my self in this one.

To the point. I don't consider my self a religious person but I've adopted some ideas from Norse and Hellenic pagan religions into my everyday life and created my own code. But the past six months strange things are happening.
First of all, i had a sort of contact with Sleipnir.
I was home alone one night listening to Wardruna and thinking about Odin and if the philosophy around him could really help people have a better life instead of a stressful one.
Well it sounds weird but i think that i saw a pale blue image of something that looked like Sleipnir running o the night sky outside my window. I thought that i was tired and tried to forget about it.
Next day i was again alone and was walking to other balcony of my home across a long corridor when the same pale blue horse came from the other end of the room striking me down. I actually felt my chest being crushed. Of course no one believed me, except for one friend of mine who took it into consideration and helped me search some more, but we found nothing that could be the answer.

The whole of July i am with my parents for summer and i use to train in the mountain(Hema and Shorin Ryu).Everytime, before training i use to meditate so i can focus my mind to certain moves and muscles and it really helped me.
What troubled me is that sometimes i fell into something like a comma losing sense of time.
I see that my vision is lost and everything is black, just like when i close my eyes for meditation and after this His eye opens. I said His because i see the world from the eyes of a mounted man atop an eight leg horse. You guessed it, right? We are above my mountain and we ride out of the atmosphere. We follow something like a Nebula to the rainbow bridge. Things are getting blurry and everything around seems something like a nether realm.
I had this vision for 4 times and everytime it lasts a little longer. I can't explain this and of course i can't be sure if it is my imagination but it feels real. After my first ride i felt really tired but after the second one and the rest i felt stronger than ever. In body and mind, except that my shoulder needs surgery maybe, which got me confused.

Anything would be helpful and sorry for the really long post

Apollodorus

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams and visions
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 02:22:19 pm »
So it happened again. I was meditating before workout alone on a plateau in the middle of the mountains today and after some time i felt my spirit rising as always. But this time there was a figure who started a fire to the woods below me. And then a gust of wind out of nowhere vanished the flames before burning all of the forest.

I still don't know if it's just nonsense or something else but i'm writing them down in something like a calendar so that i can a clear view in the future if the intend to come back

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 07:10:18 pm »
Quote from: Apollodorus;178815

A Reminder:
Hi, Apollodorus,

Just a quick note:  Please remember to quote, even if you're just  replying to the first message in the thread, and even if it's your own post.  It makes the discussion  easier to follow, and it's required by  our  rules. (If you're using tapatalk on a phone, please hold your finger down on the message you wish to reply to until the quote function pops up.)

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder.  No  reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification,  please feel free to contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Sunflower, TC Forum Staff
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Elding

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 01:17:44 pm »
Quote from: Apollodorus;178418
Good evening everyone. I'm new to your forum and i come from Hellas. I read many topics before opening one myself and i hope it's in the right section. The reason i joined was this particular question but it seems The Cauldron has to offer many more answers in a great variety of discussions.
moreover, i could not find a thread for new members so if you wish i can introduce my self in this one.

To the point. I don't consider my self a religious person but I've adopted some ideas from Norse and Hellenic pagan religions into my everyday life and created my own code. But the past six months strange things are happening.
First of all, i had a sort of contact with Sleipnir.
I was home alone one night listening to Wardruna and thinking about Odin and if the philosophy around him could really help people have a better life instead of a stressful one.
Well it sounds weird but i think that i saw a pale blue image of something that looked like Sleipnir running o the night sky outside my window. I thought that i was tired and tried to forget about it.
Next day i was again alone and was walking to other balcony of my home across a long corridor when the same pale blue horse came from the other end of the room striking me down. I actually felt my chest being crushed. Of course no one believed me, except for one friend of mine who took it into consideration and helped me search some more, but we found nothing that could be the answer.

The whole of July i am with my parents for summer and i use to train in the mountain(Hema and Shorin Ryu).Everytime, before training i use to meditate so i can focus my mind to certain moves and muscles and it really helped me.
What troubled me is that sometimes i fell into something like a comma losing sense of time.
I see that my vision is lost and everything is black, just like when i close my eyes for meditation and after this His eye opens. I said His because i see the world from the eyes of a mounted man atop an eight leg horse. You guessed it, right? We are above my mountain and we ride out of the atmosphere. We follow something like a Nebula to the rainbow bridge. Things are getting blurry and everything around seems something like a nether realm.
I had this vision for 4 times and everytime it lasts a little longer. I can't explain this and of course i can't be sure if it is my imagination but it feels real. After my first ride i felt really tired but after the second one and the rest i felt stronger than ever. In body and mind, except that my shoulder needs surgery maybe, which got me confused.

Anything would be helpful and sorry for the really long post

Hey dude! I know this post has been getting a bit old, but I wondered if you ever sorted things out?

I get visions every now and then, and I have to admit it's not always that I understand them. Answers will likely come for you in time - my own visions tend to get gradually clearer, and like you I often get them when I sit down to meditate. Have you tried to sit down to consciously finish the vision? Like, if you feel it beckoning, you sit and quiet down, and decide that you will listen to everything that is being revealed to you? Do not worry - I don't think Odin would bother to pick you up if he intended to hurt you ;) There is likely something you should learn or keep in mind, as simple as that. My advice would be to listen.
Out in the woods, and I\'m not alone, but the sun\'s quickly going down!
There! In the trees! Something stalking me! Stop walking around!
\'K, just be cool, don\'t be such a fool! There is nothing at all to fear...
... other than the trees and the night and a beam of light, and the breathing in my ear...
[/I]

Tags: