collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: DivEx- narcolepticwitch  (Read 719 times)

Narcolepticwitch

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
DivEx- narcolepticwitch
« on: July 31, 2015, 05:46:26 pm »
The types of divination I use are oracle and tarot decks. I have the basic riders tarot deck and the power animal oracle cards by Steven d. Farmer.

I'm am just a beginner. So don't take everything I say seriously because my interpretation might be wrong.

Schedule:I'm free for now until August 19 so my time on here may be limited.

Types of spreads use varies on your question.
In the spoiler is my background

Spoiler:  

I was the first child my mom had had. Then when I was 5 my sister was born. When I was eight my mom passed away in April due to cancer spreading throughout her body. Me and my sister had to move in with my dads mom out grandma. I got interest in witchcraft when I was 12 and have been studying it since. I also have narcolepsy and sleep apnea which I found out around 3 or 4th grade.

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
Re: DivEx- narcolepticwitch
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 06:01:24 am »
Quote from: Narcolepticwitch;178068

A Reminder:
Hi, Narcolepticwitch,

I'm closing the thread because the 'DivEx - [username]' thread title for individual threads is for people requesting divinations. Those offering to do readings for the DivEx project post profiles in the main (sticky) DivEx thread, as I see you've already done. You do have more information here than there; if you want that to be part of your reader profile, you'll need to make a new post to the sticky thread to include it.

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder.  No  reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification,  please feel free to contact a member of staff privately. (Well, probably me, since Tana isn't very active/available these days, and I'm not sure how familiar any of the other staff members are with the DivEx project and how it works.)

Thanks!
Sunflower, TC Forum Staff
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Tags: