collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: New member from california  (Read 1074 times)

Narcolepticwitch

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
New member from california
« on: July 28, 2015, 12:34:11 am »
Hello there everyone. So as you know by my username I have narcolepsy. I have been interested in paganism and witchcraft for a while since I think 12 and have been studying since then and just now am I actually putting things into full practice since the only thing I really did was light candles and incense and meditate.also I'm am just beginning my journey into green witchcraft just recently.

veggiewolf

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
Re: New member from california
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 10:12:01 am »
Quote from: Narcolepticwitch;177865
Hello there everyone. So as you know by my username I have narcolepsy. I have been interested in paganism and witchcraft for a while since I think 12 and have been studying since then and just now am I actually putting things into full practice since the only thing I really did was light candles and incense and meditate.also I'm am just beginning my journey into green witchcraft just recently.

Welcome to The Cauldron!
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

theharmoniouscrow

• View Profile
    • http://theharmoniouscrow.com
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 01:49:55 pm »

Seems I am the opposite - I am an insomniac! I wish you well on your journey.
I saw a book about "green witchcraft" in amongst all the books I was furiously reading that early morning when I felt the "pull" of things Wicca.
"It\'s often a person\'s mouth that broke their nose." - Old Irish saying.

MabSolana

• View Profile
  • Religion: Wicca
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 03:09:35 am »

I have a similar thing. It is never too late! Welcome, fellow Californian!
β€œAt heart we are all powerful, beautiful, and capable of changing the world with our bare hands.”
― Dianne Sylvan, The Body Sacred

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 08:50:28 pm »

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Tags: