Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Today at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Today at 07:44:49 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 07:21:31 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 07:13:48 pm]

Author Topic: Hello from Manitoba, Canada!  (Read 1342 times)

~Fawn~

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hello from Manitoba, Canada!
« on: July 26, 2015, 11:53:28 pm »
I just joined today and I am really looking forward to meeting some like-minded people and getting to know all of you!
I am not new to the idea of paganism but I am new to actually practicing. I am looking to start my year and a day journey into Solitary Wicca beginning on the night of the blue moon. (July 31st, 2015) I'd prefer to work in a coven but there are none that I can find in my area.
I apologies in advance,  I will most likely be asking a LOT of questions this coming year. I'm really excited though, as this is a path that has always called to me.
Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you welcome me as a newbie to all this. :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 11:54:23 pm by ~Fawn~ »

HarpingHawke

• Staff
    • View Profile
  • Religion: shapeshifting, witchery, polytheism. under endless construction.
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Re: Hello from Manitoba, Canada!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 12:45:33 am »
Quote from: ~Fawn~;177828
I just joined today and I am really looking forward to meeting some like-minded people and getting to know all of you!
I am not new to the idea of paganism but I am new to actually practicing. I am looking to start my year and a day journey into Solitary Wicca beginning on the night of the blue moon. (July 31st, 2015) I'd prefer to work in a coven but there are none that I can find in my area.
I apologies in advance,  I will most likely be asking a LOT of questions this coming year. I'm really excited though, as this is a path that has always called to me.
Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you welcome me as a newbie to all this. :)

Welcome to The Cauldron, Fawn! :)
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Hemingway

~Fawn~

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 11:40:25 am »
Quote from: HarpingHawke;177833
Welcome to The Cauldron, Fawn! :)

Thank you 😀

veggiewolf

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 10:10:19 am »

Welcome to The Cauldron!
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

~Fawn~

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 02:52:28 pm »
Quote from: veggiewolf;177878
Welcome to The Cauldron!

Thank you :)

theharmoniouscrow

• View Profile
    • http://theharmoniouscrow.com
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 01:53:20 pm »

I'm also not "new" to the idea of Paganism, but also new to the practice/discovery.
Good luck on YOUR journey!
"It\'s often a person\'s mouth that broke their nose." - Old Irish saying.

Demophon

• Master Member
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 10:52:59 pm »

Welcome :)

Gabriel

• View Profile
    • http://gabrielcassata.tumblr.com
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 09:01:34 am »

So excited to have you with us :)

Like you and some others, I'm not new to Paganism but I am new to a serious dedication to fully exploring my spiritual path, wherever it leads me. Lots of support here from practitioners of all different skill levels willing to share and learn. And please share what you learn with others!
my Art & Illustration portfolio

Tags: