collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Hi from the New Guy  (Read 1089 times)

CeileDe

Hi from the New Guy
« on: July 06, 2015, 08:15:21 pm »
Hi everyone.  My name is Lance and I am a Christian (Celtic Christian).  I have been hanging around on Christian forums and really can't stand the bickering I see on them toward each other.  I use to follow Druidry (ten years or so) and really never remembered arguing amongst different paths.  So I decided to give this forum a go.  I am not here to judge anyone just have some good conversations with anyone who wants to chat.

Hieronymus

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from the New Guy
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 10:49:32 am »
Quote from: CeileDe;176846
Hi everyone.  My name is Lance and I am a Christian (Celtic Christian).  I have been hanging around on Christian forums and really can't stand the bickering I see on them toward each other.  I use to follow Druidry (ten years or so) and really never remembered arguing amongst different paths.  So I decided to give this forum a go.  I am not here to judge anyone just have some good conversations with anyone who wants to chat.

Welcome to TC, Lance. :)
The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
- da Vinci

veggiewolf

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 02:01:07 pm »

Welcome to The Cauldron!
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 08:32:33 pm »

Hello and welcome, dear.
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 07:53:25 am »
Hi everyone.  My name is Lance and I am a Christian (Celtic Christian).

Welcome to TC. It's been a while since we had an active Celtic Christian member. I've always wondered what Christianity would be like today if the Celtic Church had not be "persuaded" to change to the Roman version 1000+ years ago.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Tags: