collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Another new old member!  (Read 991 times)

Casswise

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Another new old member!
« on: July 05, 2015, 01:29:32 am »
It took me much longer than I'd like to admit to realize that y'all'd changed things and that no matter how many times I tried to log into my old account, it wasn't going to work!  I was Ainwyn on here before, but I go by Cass all over the internet now, so I changed it up.  

I'll probably mostly hang out in the Hazel and Oak sig like before, but I'm hoping to explore this place a lot more this time, as I'm much less strict in my beliefs than I used to be.  I've gotten fairly interested in witchcraft and tarot over the last couple years, and wouldn't mind learning a bit more about various other faiths, maybe get involved in the cill... it's nice to be back!

Cass

Moonstone

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Another new old member!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 03:34:08 pm »
Quote from: Casswise;176811
It took me much longer than I'd like to admit to realize that y'all'd changed things and that no matter how many times I tried to log into my old account, it wasn't going to work!  I was Ainwyn on here before, but I go by Cass all over the internet now, so I changed it up.  

I'll probably mostly hang out in the Hazel and Oak sig like before, but I'm hoping to explore this place a lot more this time, as I'm much less strict in my beliefs than I used to be.  I've gotten fairly interested in witchcraft and tarot over the last couple years, and wouldn't mind learning a bit more about various other faiths, maybe get involved in the cill... it's nice to be back!

Cass

Welcome back! :)

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 09:10:26 pm »

Welcome back, Ainwyn, err, Cass! ;)
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Sophia C

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • http://leithincluan.wordpress.com/
  • Religion: Druid, Celtic & contemplative Christian, Gaelic-ish polytheist, on a mystic path
  • Preferred Pronouns: They/them
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 02:40:45 pm »

Welcome back!
"We're all stories, in the end. Make it a good one, eh?"
- Doctor Who

Tags: