Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Lunar eclipse and enhanced sensory perception  (Read 1838 times)

Aspasia

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://theblackenedretort.tumblr.com/
Lunar eclipse and enhanced sensory perception
« on: April 06, 2015, 03:39:31 pm »
Much of last week and this weekend, I felt very sensitive -- as I described to my fiancé, "raw," as though all my emotional nerves were exposed. A minor sexist display from some male friends sent me crying; reminders of a friend who has passed on caused me to recall her vividly and feel as though she were very near. It was like I had no emotional armor of any kind. And I've had vivid, memorable dreams every night... about unusual things. My cat and other animals would speak to me; lost friends visited, and I revisited places that I haven't been to for years.

I read an article on one of the mystical blogs I follow which basically said that feelings of being overstimulated, raw, and vulnerable are normal for empaths during the eclipse, and recommended that spellwork be avoided, as the surplus of uncontrollable power could cause things to go awry.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this kind of experience, recently or in the past, and if so, how you dealt with it? Is that power something you can harness, or tap into? If you do spellwork, do you avoid it during the eclipse?
That which is Above is as that which is Below
And that which is Below is as that which is Above.
[/I]

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
Re: Lunar eclipse and enhanced sensory perception
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 07:43:22 am »
Quote from: Aspasia;173805
If you do spellwork, do you avoid it during the eclipse?

It depends on what I've trying to do.  I don't find lunar eclipse energy uncontrollable, just different.  AS I'm not an empath, I can't comment on how a lunar eclipse affects empaths.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Aspasia

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://theblackenedretort.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 03:32:01 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;173819
It depends on what I've trying to do.  I don't find lunar eclipse energy uncontrollable, just different.  AS I'm not an empath, I can't comment on how a lunar eclipse affects empaths.

Is there any kind of work you would especially reserve for an eclipse in order to use its unique energies?
That which is Above is as that which is Below
And that which is Below is as that which is Above.
[/I]

Freesia

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 01:10:27 am »
Quote from: Aspasia;173805

I read an article on one of the mystical blogs I follow which basically said that feelings of being overstimulated, raw, and vulnerable are normal for empaths during the eclipse, and recommended that spellwork be avoided, as the surplus of uncontrollable power could cause things to go awry.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this kind of experience, recently or in the past, and if so, how you dealt with it? Is that power something you can harness, or tap into? If you do spellwork, do you avoid it during the eclipse?

Lately I've felt completely off. I have second guessed every decision and some days I can't leave my house. At first I thought this was just stress from school. Now I suspect that I'm sabotaging myself. I've gone deeper into meditation and have taken up physical tasks that get me out of my head. Contradictory as that seems they both help. Meditation helps me shut down my head so I can sleep and chores make my body tired. I don't do spellwork, but from what I've read you need to maintain concentration for it to function. In times of great stress I recite mantras and the serenity prayer.

Tags: