Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Working with cats, strengthening connection, and health  (Read 1276 times)

Aspasia

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://theblackenedretort.tumblr.com/
Working with cats, strengthening connection, and health
« on: April 01, 2015, 02:45:03 pm »
[attach=CONFIG][/attach]

I got Pwca when she was six months old, and she's been with me now for six years. I'm wondering about workings -- spells or practices -- that can be done to strengthen my connection with her, and also what can be done (if anything) to keep her in good health and give her energy. Just to be clear, I would never use energy work as a substitute for taking her to the vet; it's just that they can't do much for her. After tons of tests, antibiotics, steroids, blood work, fecal work, and even an ultrasound, she was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome -- she poops like crazy, often outside the box, and there's basically nothing we can do for her. :o

We have a special kind of food for her and keep her downstairs where she can't steal other pets' food (she will eat anything, if she can), and we've gotten to a point now where she seems like she's gotten into a fairly good pattern. So the management is getting easier -- but she still seems very low-energy and sickly much of the time. I'm wondering if anyone has worked with a pet cat to try to cleanse and renew their energy or help their overall health?

The only work I've done with her before was a sort of meditative spell to locate her when she had gone missing for a few days, and that worked in a big way. I figured it was indicative of the connection that we have, and I'd love to strengthen that connection, too, if possible, and be more fully present and aware of what she's feeling or if she's in distress... has anyone done any work like this, or know any good resources specifically for pets, and especially cats? Google is awash with cat spells, most of which look completely ridiculous to me, so I'm not really sure where to even look to find something legitimate.
That which is Above is as that which is Below
And that which is Below is as that which is Above.
[/I]

Kath

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Working with cats, strengthening connection, and health
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 11:46:37 pm »
Quote from: Aspasia;173679
[attach=CONFIG][/attach]

I got Pwca when she was six months old, and she's been with me now for six years. I'm wondering about workings -- spells or practices -- that can be done to strengthen my connection with her, and also what can be done (if anything) to keep her in good health and give her energy. Just to be clear, I would never use energy work as a substitute for taking her to the vet; it's just that they can't do much for her. After tons of tests, antibiotics, steroids, blood work, fecal work, and even an ultrasound, she was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome -- she poops like crazy, often outside the box, and there's basically nothing we can do for her. :o

We have a special kind of food for her and keep her downstairs where she can't steal other pets' food (she will eat anything, if she can), and we've gotten to a point now where she seems like she's gotten into a fairly good pattern. So the management is getting easier -- but she still seems very low-energy and sickly much of the time. I'm wondering if anyone has worked with a pet cat to try to cleanse and renew their energy or help their overall health?

The only work I've done with her before was a sort of meditative spell to locate her when she had gone missing for a few days, and that worked in a big way. I figured it was indicative of the connection that we have, and I'd love to strengthen that connection, too, if possible, and be more fully present and aware of what she's feeling or if she's in distress... has anyone done any work like this, or know any good resources specifically for pets, and especially cats? Google is awash with cat spells, most of which look completely ridiculous to me, so I'm not really sure where to even look to find something legitimate.

Personally, I don't have a ton of experience with written spellwork, however, there are a few things via energy/intent that I believe have worked for me in similar cases.

I work at an animal shelter with cats, and often find animals are very reactive to the energy that you are emitting. So first, before trying to do any healing/energy work with your cat, I would suggest grounding yourself and making sure you are in a calm supportive state. Anxiety/worry will just transfer to the animal.

Once that is achieved, try assessing your cat. Watch their body language, pet them gently. Feel if there is any tension or irritation, and visualize cleansing/healing energy washing over your cat from nose to tail. (Personally, I always see such energy as green, but I don't think that color is universal.) As you pet their head and down their spine, feel the good energy expelling from your hand and going into the muscles of your cat. If you like, you can even say words to your cat, like: "You are well. You are in excellent health." Reinforce the positive energy.

You could even pour such intent into your cat's food before you feed it to them, with your hand hovering over the dish. (I do this when I am making food for sick relatives.) If there is a religious aspect to your practice, you could pray to your god(s) as you spend time with your cat or at any other time for assistance with your bond.

In meditation, you could visualize your cat as well. Reaching out to them, letting them know of your affection. If it suits you, you could even make a pact, let your cat know of your devotion to care for them, and ease their suffering, if they ever should have it.

This is all from my personal experience, but I hope you find something from my ideas!
“There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something,
if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.”

- J.R.R. Tolkien

Tags: