collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: I Think Something Attached to Me Via My Deck  (Read 1097 times)

brett

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
I Think Something Attached to Me Via My Deck
« on: March 26, 2015, 08:53:36 pm »
I've been seeing a very tall man in a pinstripe suit. I saw him at my office and outside my window. My dog has been following imaginary things around the apartmen. Wagging her tail and sitting in front of whatever it is. Today it went by me  (I know because she was following it) and my feet got cold and it smelled like someone had just lit a match. I wake up at 3 every morning. The other morning there were spiders crawling all over the wall. It only lasted a minute. The last time I read for someone the cards came out wrong. I know that seems pompous of me to say, but I know they were wrong. It was a spread that seemed cruel on purpose. I'm not sure how else to explain it. There are two people I read for before the bunk reading: one was suicidal, and one was telling me about how a ghostly little monkey-person had been following them aroun. I know this is a bunch of random information but I really need some help. Do I get rid of my deck? Bless my house and office? Go jump in a pool of holy water??? Help...
Blessed Be, and Namaste.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
Re: I Think Something Attached to Me Via My Deck
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 10:25:08 pm »
Quote from: brett;173421
I've been seeing a very tall man in a pinstripe suit. I saw him at my office and outside my window. My dog has been following imaginary things around the apartmen. Wagging her tail and sitting in front of whatever it is. Today it went by me  (I know because she was following it) and my feet got cold and it smelled like someone had just lit a match. I wake up at 3 every morning. The other morning there were spiders crawling all over the wall. It only lasted a minute.

I'm confused. Why do you believe this has something to do with your divination deck?
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

brett

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 12:39:24 am »
Quote from: RandallS;173425
I'm confused. Why do you believe this has something to do with your divination deck?

Lack of knowledge? Gut feeling? At first I thought it was my apartment, then I thought it was my work. Then figured it was me. I was doing a reading and it came out extremely creepy. Now I'm afraid to use my deck, because I assumed all this was connected to it. That assumption may be wrong. I'd be glad to hear it is.
Blessed Be, and Namaste.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 07:37:57 am »
Quote from: brett;173428
Lack of knowledge? Gut feeling? At first I thought it was my apartment,  then I thought it was my work. Then figured it was me. I was doing a  reading and it came out extremely creepy. Now I'm afraid to use my deck,  because I assumed all this was connected to it. That assumption may be  wrong. I'd be glad to hear it is.       

I guess what I'm trying to find out is what made you decide it wasn't your apartment, your work, you, etc.  If it is truly attached to your deck, there is an each solution. Take the deck a long way from where you live/work/play and bury it. Heck, that would be an relatively inexpensive (assuming your deck isn't something rare deck) to test your theory that it is tied to your deck. If you bury the thing away from where you are and the issues stop, it was the deck.  If they don't stop it wasn't.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

brett

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 08:08:58 am »
Quote from: RandallS;173436
I guess what I'm trying to find out is what made you decide it wasn't your apartment, your work, you, etc.  If it is truly attached to your deck, there is an each solution. Take the deck a long way from where you live/work/play and bury it. Heck, that would be an relatively inexpensive (assuming your deck isn't something rare deck) to test your theory that it is tied to your deck. If you bury the thing away from where you are and the issues stop, it was the deck.  If they don't stop it wasn't.

Excellent! Thank you. I was curious as to how to get rid of it. I'll try that. And if that wasn't the problem I suppose I have a whole other set of worries on my hands...
Blessed Be, and Namaste.

Tags: