Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 07:13:48 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 07:04:14 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 06:56:16 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Yei
[Today at 06:56:00 pm]

Author Topic: Wake up call  (Read 3318 times)

Juniperberry

• Grand Master Member
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Wake up call
« on: February 13, 2015, 02:19:44 pm »
I'm 35. I went to my daughter's second grade Valentine's day party this morning and one little girl asked if I was really my daughter's mom. I said yes and she said I looked more like her grandma.

:56:

Someone must have given her a look after that because then she said, "What? She does!"

I've been a smoker for twenty years and for the last two I've really been feeling it. My wrinkles are getting worse, it makes me feel all sluggish, and I just don't have as much energy. I've really been wanting to quit to get all that blood flow and oxygen going again, and just.. get my groove back and feel younger, better, and healthier.

So. I'm really going to quit. I'm going to try. Any good vibes sent my way to strengthen my resolve and give me some strength would be much appreciated.

(I think part of it was the fact that I was wearing a sort of fuddy-duddy sundress and my granny glasses? Yesterday I ran into a friend at Starbucks and she told me I was glowing with natural beauty and that made me feel great. Ah well, the Universe giveth and it taketh away. :ashamed:)
The pace of progress in artificial intelligence (I’m not referring to narrow AI) is incredibly fast. [...] The risk of something seriously dangerous happening is in the five year timeframe. 10 years at most.--Elon Musk

I am in the camp that is concerned about super intelligence," [Bill] Gates wrote. "First the machines will do a lot of jobs for us and not be super intelligent. That should be positive if we manage it well. A few decades after that though the intelligence is strong enough to be a concern. I agree with Elon Musk and some others on this and don\'t understand why some people are not concerned."

HeartShadow

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flamekeeping.org
Re: Wake up call
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 03:13:04 pm »
Quote from: Juniperberry;170945

Duplicate closed.

Tags: