Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Yesterday at 07:44:49 pm]

Author Topic: I had the strangest dream...  (Read 1501 times)

Olivia

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
I had the strangest dream...
« on: December 22, 2014, 04:00:59 pm »
I don't know if I'm putting this in the right section or not. If not I'm sorry.

I had a kind of freaky dream last night. I was trapped in the woods somewhere and everything was on fire. It was super vivid. Like I could actually feel the heat on my face and smell the smoke. I was trying to find a way out but I couldn't find one anywhere.

The strangest part for me is that I actually remember this dream. I usually don't remember any dream I have. I mean I might get an fleeting impression of the dream when I first wake up but it disappears quickly. This one, however has stuck with me and I can't seem to shake off the trapped feeling I had from the dream. I'm not really sure what to do it with it or if I should do anything at all. Thoughts please?

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: I had the strangest dream...
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 09:49:12 pm »
Quote from: Olivia;168038
I had a kind of freaky dream last night. I was trapped in the woods somewhere and everything was on fire. It was super vivid. Like I could actually feel the heat on my face and smell the smoke. I was trying to find a way out but I couldn't find one anywhere.

I can't seem to shake off the trapped feeling I had from the dream. I'm not really sure what to do it with it or if I should do anything at all. Thoughts please?

Is there anything in waking life that would prompt feelings of confusion and/or loss?

It sounds like a dream of, to borrow an alchemical term, calcination. The symbols are much more classic than my own calcination dreams, which have been giant robots stomping around the city I lived in while setting fire to things, or zombie hordes lurching around and eating people and for some reason everything is also on fire. :) Same mood, I think, just different symbols, but the transformative (very unwanted transformative) fire remains the same. Unless, of course, that it's in the woods also hold some significance, which it could.
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

Tags: