Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Yesterday at 07:44:49 pm]

Author Topic: Other: Ecauldron's supply shop question  (Read 2690 times)

Stripperwitch

• View Profile
Ecauldron's supply shop question
« on: December 16, 2014, 09:16:07 am »
Do any of y'all have real life photos of those skirts they have on the magic supply website? (The one that it links to in the shopping forum where a portion of the proceeds go to ecauldron)
Like a photo of someone actually wearing the skirts?

I like the long ones but the description says the waist is drawstring... I don't want to buy one and it arrive and hate it & I usually do not look good in drawstring waist stuff. But the patterns are so pretty. Super torn right now.

(If this is in the wrong forum I apologize, I just kind of figured this is more a social question?)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 03:12:14 pm by RandallS »

HeartShadow

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flamekeeping.org
Re: Ecauldron's supply shop question
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 03:25:03 pm »
Quote from: Stripperwitch;167483
Do any of y'all have real life photos of those skirts they have on the magic supply website? (The one that it links to in the shopping forum where a portion of the proceeds go to ecauldron)

I like the long ones but the description says the waist is drawstring... I don't want to buy one and it arrive and hate it & I usually do not look good in drawstring waist stuff. But the patterns are so pretty. Super torn right now.

(If this is in the wrong forum I apologize, I just kind of figured this is more a social question?)

I'm pretty sure the ads on the site are random google ads - they're not /our/ ads.  So we don't have any control over them.  Honestly, I'm not even sure what ad you're talking about.  Sorry.

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 03:57:28 pm »
Quote from: HeartShadow;167502
I'm pretty sure the ads on the site are random google ads - they're not /our/ ads.  So we don't have any control over them.  Honestly, I'm not even sure what ad you're talking about.  Sorry.

I don't think she means the Google ads; I think she means the links, in the 'Shop and Support The Cauldron' section to RPGNow/Drive-ThruRPG and MetaPot - presumably the skirts in question are at MetaPot, since that's unlikely gaming merch.

That said, Stripperwitch, they're still not our ads; they're affiliate links. Both MetaPot and RGPNow are completely separate from TC. While it's possible that some currently-active Cauldronite has purchased one of the skirts, and will see this thread and be willing to supply you with a photo of themselves in it, it's not all that likely. You'd probably do better to contact MetaPot directly from their site with your question.

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 04:17:12 pm »
Quote from: Stripperwitch;167483

You mean the ones on the Metapot site. I know someone who loves the black and silver tie dye one (http://metapot.com/skirt-black-silver-rayon.html) enough to have bought several of them. I'll see if she has any pictures she's willing to let me post.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Stripperwitch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 08:32:37 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;167505
You mean the ones on the Metapot site. I know someone who loves the black and silver tie dye one (http://metapot.com/skirt-black-silver-rayon.html) enough to have bought several of them. I'll see if she has any pictures she's willing to let me post.

Yeah that's the one! Sorry y'all I was too hung over this morning to coherently post apparently.

I was curious about the shop since it donates directly to the site. Cute stuff but they don't have real life pics on the item pages :|

Tags: