18 Oct 2015 @ 10:04 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Buddhihinduceltipantheismfolk/Pagan/Seeker
    Pronouns
    She/Her

Open house for gods and goddesses

So I believe I am ready to have some one on one relationships with specific gods and goddesses. Ive always kind of let my prayers or call for power fall on whoever's ears were listening at the time. Ive never really requested a specific god or goddesses help. But I want that! I want the ones I go to for everything, those who I can feel around me, those who I know help to power my magic. But who? I have strange esoteric dreams about cernunnos that leave me baffled and Pan preeeeety much invades every thought he can, he invades my dreams, he invades my brain when me and hubby are doin' it. He makes write poetry and stories about him, but I think i'm scared of Pan. I dunno how to go about testing the waters with him..I think I'm afraid he will have me streaking the neighborhood in some pan induced frenzy..or some crazy shit like that..haha..so can I cautiously call on him? And have any of you had a god/dess open house to see who shows up, so to speak? And how does one prep for such an undertaking...like, what steps in a ritual situation should I be taking. And should I fear Pan? And was this to many questions? Haha..thanks be to you my friends!

Journeyman Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Breeze will become famous soon enough Breeze's Avatar
    Last Online
    10 Aug 2015 @ 01:51 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Clann Bhride, Religious Witchcraft

Re: Open house for gods and goddesses

Quote Originally Posted by MeeneyLeeney View Post
    So I believe I am ready to have some one on one relationships with specific gods and goddesses. Ive always kind of let my prayers or call for power fall on whoever's ears were listening at the time. Ive never really requested a specific god or goddesses help. But I want that! I want the ones I go to for everything, those who I can feel around me, those who I know help to power my magic. But who? I have strange esoteric dreams about cernunnos that leave me baffled and Pan preeeeety much invades every thought he can, he invades my dreams, he invades my brain when me and hubby are doin' it. He makes write poetry and stories about him, but I think i'm scared of Pan. I dunno how to go about testing the waters with him..I think I'm afraid he will have me streaking the neighborhood in some pan induced frenzy..or some crazy shit like that..haha..so can I cautiously call on him? And have any of you had a god/dess open house to see who shows up, so to speak? And how does one prep for such an undertaking...like, what steps in a ritual situation should I be taking. And should I fear Pan? And was this to many questions? Haha..thanks be to you my friends!
    One of our members here, Jenett, has a great site and has two articles that might really help you. There is this one for learning about a deity and this one about relationships with deity. My best advice would be to take things slowly, just like with making friends you're not going to become BFFEs overnight. Take your time, and learn about different deities that interest you or that you feel might have tapped you. From there maybe reach out to one or two.
    Last edited by Breeze; 2 Dec 2014 at 03:27 PM. Reason: 'dieties' isn't a word

+ Reply to Thread