"Christ Is King" by Altair
[Today at 01:09:34 am]

Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Author Topic: Open house for gods and goddesses  (Read 2211 times)

MeeneyLeeney

• View Profile
Open house for gods and goddesses
« on: December 02, 2014, 04:13:25 pm »
So I believe I am ready to have some one on one relationships with specific gods and goddesses. Ive always kind of let my prayers or call for power fall on whoever's ears were listening at the time. Ive never really requested a specific god or goddesses help. But I want that! I want the ones I go to for everything, those who I can feel around me, those who I know help to power my magic. But who? I have strange esoteric dreams about cernunnos that leave me baffled and Pan preeeeety much invades every thought he can, he invades my dreams, he invades my brain when me and hubby are doin' it. He makes write poetry and stories about him, but I think i'm scared of Pan. I dunno how to go about testing the waters with him..I think I'm afraid he will have me streaking the neighborhood in some pan induced frenzy..or some crazy shit like that..haha..so can I cautiously call on him? And have any of you had a god/dess open house to see who shows up, so to speak? And how does one prep for such an undertaking...like, what steps in a ritual situation should I be taking. And should I fear Pan? And was this to many questions? Haha..thanks be to you my friends!:D:

Breeze

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: Open house for gods and goddesses
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 04:26:37 pm »
Quote from: MeeneyLeeney;166648
So I believe I am ready to have some one on one relationships with specific gods and goddesses. Ive always kind of let my prayers or call for power fall on whoever's ears were listening at the time. Ive never really requested a specific god or goddesses help. But I want that! I want the ones I go to for everything, those who I can feel around me, those who I know help to power my magic. But who? I have strange esoteric dreams about cernunnos that leave me baffled and Pan preeeeety much invades every thought he can, he invades my dreams, he invades my brain when me and hubby are doin' it. He makes write poetry and stories about him, but I think i'm scared of Pan. I dunno how to go about testing the waters with him..I think I'm afraid he will have me streaking the neighborhood in some pan induced frenzy..or some crazy shit like that..haha..so can I cautiously call on him? And have any of you had a god/dess open house to see who shows up, so to speak? And how does one prep for such an undertaking...like, what steps in a ritual situation should I be taking. And should I fear Pan? And was this to many questions? Haha..thanks be to you my friends!:D:

One of our members here, Jenett, has a great site and has two articles that might really help you.  There is this one for learning about a deity and this one about relationships with deity.  My best advice would be to take things slowly, just like with making friends you're not going to become BFFEs overnight.  Take your time, and learn about different deities that interest you or that you feel might have tapped you.  From there maybe reach out to one or two.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 04:27:19 pm by Breeze »

Tags: