Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Re: Supermarket Witches by SirPalomides
[April 08, 2024, 09:49:17 am]

Author Topic: Well Hello There  (Read 1057 times)

Tara Sanchez

Well Hello There
« on: November 21, 2014, 04:03:37 pm »
I used to be a member here many many many moons ago, possibly as early as 02/03, and Ive recently started getting more involved again with the online pagan community so I though I would introduce myself and say hi!

My names Tara, I am in my early 40's, I live in Cheshire in the UK and one day I hope to escape permanently across the border to Wales. I weave, spin, knit, crochet and draw. I've been known to put pen to paper a few times too and spend part of my working day on writing projects whilst nominally helping my husband with our new property business the rest of the time. I used to be an Engineer and I even taught IT in schools for a while, so I've had a busy and varied life.

I am probably best described as an Initiatory Witch but my path has been as long and rambling as my career has, so for my sins I am also an OBOD Bard and I was apprenticed for a number of years to a Ceremonial Magician. I am also a member and founding Torchbearer for the Covenant of Hekate which is a world wide group of Devotees to the Goddess Hekate.

I'm really looking forward to joining in here and speaking to people.

So yeah, Hi!

Tara
xXx

NiDara

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Gaelic Polytheism, Clann Bhride
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her they/them
Re: Well Hello There
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 05:39:20 pm »
Quote from: Tara Sanchez;165859
I used to be a member here many many many moons ago, possibly as early as 02/03, and Ive recently started getting more involved again with the online pagan community so I though I would introduce myself and say hi!

My names Tara, I am in my early 40's, I live in Cheshire in the UK and one day I hope to escape permanently across the border to Wales. I weave, spin, knit, crochet and draw. I've been known to put pen to paper a few times too and spend part of my working day on writing projects whilst nominally helping my husband with our new property business the rest of the time. I used to be an Engineer and I even taught IT in schools for a while, so I've had a busy and varied life.

I am probably best described as an Initiatory Witch but my path has been as long and rambling as my career has, so for my sins I am also an OBOD Bard and I was apprenticed for a number of years to a Ceremonial Magician. I am also a member and founding Torchbearer for the Covenant of Hekate which is a world wide group of Devotees to the Goddess Hekate.

So yeah, Hi!

Tara
xXx

Hello Tara! Welcome to the Cauldron! :)

OctoberCross

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://the-crossroads.info
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 06:48:41 pm »

Welcome to The Cauldron!
If I wake in the morning I only need two more miracles to be a saint.

Choosing the Crossroads

Tara Sanchez

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 05:42:45 pm »
Quote from: OctoberCross;166004
Welcome to The Cauldron!

Thankyou, just trying to get used to replying with quote.

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 06:07:42 pm »

So yeah, Hi!

Tara
xXx

Greetings, hello, and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Tags: