collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Its something about my mom  (Read 1592 times)

ProtectiveShieldAnak

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Its something about my mom
« on: October 22, 2014, 08:20:54 pm »
She's a very strange woman, has tried to force religion on me since a kid. It was good, but even now as I'm older Blood of Jesus this Blood of Jesus that.

When she has a fear, it manifests. She tells me stories about something that happened when she was a kid to somebody, and it will happen to me. She has this real fearful spirit, and it tries to get on me but I fight it to the death.

When she was in the 4th grade she chipped her tooth while playing on the playground. The same thing happened to me in the 4th grade while playing on the playground.

She's real controlling, her idea of a man is submissive. When I give in to her lectures of what type of women I should have I feel like a real chump. So I reject what she has to say. Man its like she tries to psychologically castrate me. I'm a man 100%. When I'm doing real man shit she backs off cause she knows I'll slap the shit out of her. Not in actual reality, but that's the stance I have to take in order for me to have peace.

But after that she's the controlling mom.

Its a pull push type of thing. I have to literally punk her to have my peace then she walks around defeated. But when she like drains me psychically I walk around defeated.

I see her talking to herself sometimes. Very strange, her will is trying to enforce herself on me. I feel as if she's trying to possess me sometimes. She tells me stories of her cousin who is a recluse who is 45 who stays with her mother. Its like she wants me to be like that. Like her visions of me manifests But I fight them to the death.

Basically its something about her that's strange. Its a strange psychic phanamanoa about her. I'm not gonna be what she wants me to be. I want to break this connection with her for good.

She says that as long as I treat her like that I'll never have a woman. Well I don't. But years ago when I was free from her I was in the prime of my life. But when in her presence I feel my aura tighten up my solar plexes tightens up I get a real foggy feeling I can feel tenticles and I can sense a real murky feeling around her and I start feeling depressed. It makes me want to throw up sometimes.

I have to get away from her.

I don't hate her I never send her evil, but I got to break away from this strange woman or my life will never be right.

How do I stop her fearful spirit from taking over me and how do I stop letting her fears manifests into my life?

Thank you,

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Its something about my mom
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 09:13:24 pm »
Quote from: ProtectiveShieldAnak;163283
years ago when I was free from her I was in the prime of my life. But when in her presence I feel my aura tighten up my solar plexes tightens up I get a real foggy feeling I can feel tenticles and I can sense a real murky feeling around her and I start feeling depressed. It makes me want to throw up sometimes.

If you've freed yourself of her once before, then why not stay like that?

It wouldn't be as simple as not being in her presence anymore, of course. It would be great to take that opportunity for not only relief, but repair. It would be better to turn this defensiveness and territoriality into integrity, and when you reach the point of integrity, then (believe it or not) you would be able to stay in her presence and only pity her for whatever horrible attitudes she used to heap upon you successfully, you will be able to let it not even touch you, and see that she herself is plagued by "demons" and unlike you refuses to get away from it.

Hear me out: reaching that point is very possible. But the way that you turn territoriality into integrity is going to be different from mine, so I cannot tell you how to do it except for getting distance.

She put in a lot of harmful messages into your mind. You can probably feel the effects, but you don't know the specifics. Part of de-programming would be to catch the harmful messages that you don't know are still floating around in her absence. Those are the ones that sort of explode in you when she's actually there. It's like sweeping for landmines.

You could just get other ideas. The world is a big place. There are many more persuasive people than she is, in ways that aren't completely destructive. As I keep saying, though, the ideas that bring out the best in you are for you to decide (and not necessarily right away, you're allowed to be confused during the transition.)

While that might not be entirely "paranormal" it is psychic as in pertaining to the psyche, which can have a lot, lot, lot more to do with paranormal experiences than you think. It's not that either psychology or psychism is more or less real than the other; it's that they're mirrors and echoes of each other.
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

Tags: