Spirituality in the age of social media by Sefiru
[Yesterday at 08:28:55 pm]

Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[April 15, 2024, 03:15:33 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Author Topic: Syalla one and all!  (Read 1006 times)

jess-foxx-quinn

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Syalla one and all!
« on: September 26, 2014, 12:44:22 am »
Hi Everyone. I will keep it short and sweet to start with and add as I go.

My name is Jess, living in Seattle WA. Follower and one of the parents of the Bowynn faith and tradition back in 1982 on Long Island NY. Practicing Witch as well but not Wiccan. Archaeology background and artists on the side. Spend most of my weekends down in the country helping a friend on her 60 acres , which we let campers, pagans, witch groups and others use. Some of my art has started appearing this past year in Circle Magazine, including the most recent issue. Use to own my own pagan shop in Tucson AZ "The Gryphon's Nest." Closed it up when I moved. Been trying to reopen it here but having issues. So I am just sitting back right now and getting deeper into my art and faith.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 12:47:46 am by jess-foxx-quinn »
Syalla!

dionysiandame

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Syalla one and all!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 10:29:32 am »
Quote from: jess-foxx-quinn;160301

My name is Jess, living in Seattle WA. Follower and one of the parents of the Bowynn faith and tradition back in 1982 on Long Island NY. Practicing Witch as well but not Wiccan. Archaeology background and artists on the side. Spend most of my weekends down in the country helping a friend on her 60 acres , which we let campers, pagans, witch groups and others use. Some of my art has started appearing this past year in Circle Magazine, including the most recent issue. Use to own my own pagan shop in Tucson AZ "The Gryphon's Nest." Closed it up when I moved. Been trying to reopen it here but having issues. So I am just sitting back right now and getting deeper into my art and faith.

Welcome to the Cauldron. This appears to be "one of those years" for so many people. "Either change up or shut up" the gods say and you're all like "But mah plans!" and they're all like "Screw your plans!" and then you kind of just roll with the punches.

Hope you're able to get your shop up and running again. Cheers!
Writ, Ritual, and Revelation - Where I wax poetic about nothing at all.
2 Mallards and Thyme- Gastronomy, History, Odds & Ends
Become my latest obsession on Goodreads

He keeps me with all of his other pretty things for I am just another pretty thing in a long list of acquisitions.

veggiewolf

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 10:57:40 am »

Welcome to The Cauldron!
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 12:48:59 pm »

Hello and welcome!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Tags: