collapse

Author Topic: DivEx - Aisling  (Read 1443 times)

Aisling

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan Witch
DivEx - Aisling
« on: September 25, 2014, 11:27:49 pm »
Would anyone be interested in doing a work/career reading for me?

A brief background:  What should have been a minor but easily avoidable issue has become a crisis of the multi-headed hydra variety.  While I wasn't involved in the project from which the issue stemmed, I've been tagged to fix it.  Essentially, I have to do a forensic reconstruction of what was actually done and said, correct each and every mistake and misstep, take charge of the project when it's ready to move forward again, and mend all of the damage that's been caused.  

Normally this would be just another day in my work life (this is the third time in a year I've been pulled from my normal job duties to do something like this).  However, this particular crisis is very complicated and has the potential to cost people their jobs, including me if I don't deliver a satisfactory resolution. This situation is so volatile that I don't think I'm going to come out of unscathed, even if I am able to repair the damage and turn the project around.

I'm looking for some insight into a). what's happening behind the scenes (particularly with the members of management involved) and b). what my best course of action would be. I can give a bit more detail via PM if needed.

"The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Alice

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: DivEx - Aisling
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 09:57:51 pm »
Quote from: Aisling;160293
Would anyone be interested in doing a work/career reading for me?

A brief background:  What should have been a minor but easily avoidable issue has become a crisis of the multi-headed hydra variety.  While I wasn't involved in the project from which the issue stemmed, I've been tagged to fix it.  Essentially, I have to do a forensic reconstruction of what was actually done and said, correct each and every mistake and misstep, take charge of the project when it's ready to move forward again, and mend all of the damage that's been caused.  

Normally this would be just another day in my work life (this is the third time in a year I've been pulled from my normal job duties to do something like this).  However, this particular crisis is very complicated and has the potential to cost people their jobs, including me if I don't deliver a satisfactory resolution. This situation is so volatile that I don't think I'm going to come out of unscathed, even if I am able to repair the damage and turn the project around.

I'm looking for some insight into a). what's happening behind the scenes (particularly with the members of management involved) and b). what my best course of action would be. I can give a bit more detail via PM if needed.

I can get a tarot reading to you in a day or so if you'd like.

Aisling

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 12:24:48 pm »
Quote from: Alice;160506
I can get a tarot reading to you in a day or so if you'd like.

That would be great!  I'm trying to get as many angles on this situation as I can, so any and all readings are most welcome.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

Alice

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 10:24:33 pm »
Quote from: Aisling;160533
That would be great!  I'm trying to get as many angles on this situation as I can, so any and all readings are most welcome.

I took a picture of the cards but I had trouble trying to upload it. I’ll just have to do without one, sorry!

I used a horseshoe spread.

Significator – the Emperor. This is the nature of the situation. The Emperor is associated with authority figures, so this makes me think that the heart of the conflict is with people in authority over you.

Past – the Moon. The Moon represents bewilderment and illusion, so this could mean that there was a situation of confusion and misinformation in the past that’s influencing the situation now.

Present – 3 of Wands. The 3of Wands is about stepping out of safety and taking a position of leadership. Right now you’re leaving your normal duties to head up something outside of your comfort zone.

Something hidden from you – 10 of Cups. The 10 of Cups is about emotional fulfillment and support. This could suggest that there is a person in your life who can offer you emotional support that you’re perhaps not aware of or taking advantage of right now.

Obstacle – 9 of Swords. The 9 of Swords represents feelings of being overwhelmed and overactive thoughts. This indicates that your greatest obstacles are mental ones – feeling in over your head, overthinking, and losing sleep. In order to be successful it’ll be important to stay calm and to take care of yourself.

House – Chariot. The house represents your environment. The Chariot is about ambition and triumph. Representing the management, this could indicate that they are intensely goal oriented and concentrating on “winning”. The image of a Chariot is a person driving horses, so this could suggest that they are pushing you hard to achieve their goal.

Action – 7 of Pentacles. This card represents the action you should take. The 7 of Pentacles is about deciding what to do with what you’ve created. This could suggest that you already have the tools (mental or not)  you need to succeed. It’s just a matter of deciding how to use them. This card is encouraging you to be mindful.

Outcome – Page of Cups. At first this card through me off. But it could represent you. The Page of Cups is gentle, inspired and sensitive to the feelings of others. Since the page is associated with youth it often suggests renewal. This could mean that as a result of this conflict you will be like the Page of Cups. Overall it’s a positive card so I doubt you’ll lose your job.

Aisling

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 08:36:14 am »
Quote from: Alice;160777
I took a picture of the cards but I had trouble trying to upload it. I’ll just have to do without one, sorry!

Thanks Alice - this has giving me some things to think about.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

Tags: