collapse

Author Topic: Greetings everyone!  (Read 799 times)

Rya81

• View Profile
Greetings everyone!
« on: September 15, 2014, 10:43:26 pm »
Merry Meet everyone!

I just thought I'd stop in an introduce myself. My name is Rya and I am pretty new to Witchcraft, but know this is very much where I belong. I have always been drawn to Witchcraft. I have learned some over the years, but not enough to say that I am advanced at anything, and surely not nearly what I want to know. My family were southern Baptists, and when they found out I was practicing Witchcraft, they quickly threw away all the things I had gathered over the years. I'm talking thousands of dollars of worth of books, tarot, tools, and just things any Witch would have. It hurt me deeply, and I barely would talk to them for a while. And I tried to keep in very quite about what I studied and did not study. Now, I am 33 years old, and am very outspoken in what I believe. My family still has a problem with it, but I care far less. I see so much peace in practicing Witchcraft. So much beauty. I want to learn more. As much as I can.

I also have a very, very strong intuition. I have lived with it all my life. I know when someone is lying. I know when someone is good or bad. I know basically almost everything upon a first meeting. People can not get much by me. I also am an empath. This really hurts me at times, because not only do I sense what others feel, I feel them too. I have never learned to control it.

I would love to make some friends. I do not have many. I hope that here, I will find a place in life. I have walked alone for so long, and I am just so lonely.

It is my pleasure to meet you all.

Blessed Be,
Rya

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
Re: Greetings everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 12:22:59 pm »
Quote from: Rya81;159086
Merry Meet everyone!

I just thought I'd stop in an introduce myself. My name is Rya and I am pretty new to Witchcraft, but know this is very much where I belong. I have always been drawn to Witchcraft. I have learned some over the years, but not enough to say that I am advanced at anything, and surely not nearly what I want to know. My family were southern Baptists, and when they found out I was practicing Witchcraft, they quickly threw away all the things I had gathered over the years. I'm talking thousands of dollars of worth of books, tarot, tools, and just things any Witch would have. It hurt me deeply, and I barely would talk to them for a while. And I tried to keep in very quite about what I studied and did not study. Now, I am 33 years old, and am very outspoken in what I believe. My family still has a problem with it, but I care far less. I see so much peace in practicing Witchcraft. So much beauty. I want to learn more. As much as I can.

I also have a very, very strong intuition. I have lived with it all my life. I know when someone is lying. I know when someone is good or bad. I know basically almost everything upon a first meeting. People can not get much by me. I also am an empath. This really hurts me at times, because not only do I sense what others feel, I feel them too. I have never learned to control it.

I would love to make some friends. I do not have many. I hope that here, I will find a place in life. I have walked alone for so long, and I am just so lonely.

It is my pleasure to meet you all.

Blessed Be,
Rya

Greetings and welcome!
I too have a good sense of people within the first few minutes of talking with them, it's an automatic and instinctive reading. I've developed it after many betrayals. I also am and empath, and it is painful a lot of the time, hard to deal with but it does tend to come in handy.
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Rya81

• View Profile
Re: Greetings everyone!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 12:35:56 am »
Quote from: Voren;159127
Greetings and welcome!
I too have a good sense of people within the first few minutes of talking with them, it's an automatic and instinctive reading. I've developed it after many betrayals. I also am and empath, and it is painful a lot of the time, hard to deal with but it does tend to come in handy.

Merry Meet! Thank you for responding to me. :) Being an empath does come in handy at times, for sure! I do complain about it , mainly because I can not control it well, but I know that this is a gift, and with any gift , I need to be grateful for all of it! I wish I could learn to use it more, and really hope I do. I have also been betrayed a lot. I don't know if this happens to you as well, but almost always I know from the moment I meet someone if they are going to be a good or bad thing in my life. The part that I tend to mess up is no matter what my intuition says, I ALWAYS end up giving it a chance, even when I know from day one it will hurt me. I don't know why I do that. I know that life would be so much easier if I would just trust myself more, but it is hard to at times.

Tags: