Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:06:51 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Author Topic: Hello I'm new, a learner and a solitary witch  (Read 1440 times)

MarsPrincess

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hello I'm new, a learner and a solitary witch
« on: August 31, 2014, 12:17:59 pm »
Hi I am a new solitary witch and also a newbie to The Cauldron here. I live in Singapore which is in Southeast Asia.

I was born on Samhain and since young I wondered about witchcraft but never dared to do it because of misconceptions about witchcraft. I was fearful about the Halloween part of Samhain but I only discovered that Samhain was the Celtic New Year in the past few years and that made me realise the interesting magickal part of my birthday.

My patron deities are Mars Roman God and Fortuna Roman Goddess.

I do the things I am stating below in my life right now. I used to be an energy healer but I asked Mars to remove the attunements because I don't feel comfortable with it anymore. But by including the below of what I am about these days I hope I'm not doing anything against the [Introduction] section's posting rules. Forgive me.

I don't really think an addition of methods on top of and in expansion of the original spiritual technique of cord cuttings can be "patented" or "claimed to be a new healing method created by a mortal human not steeped in spirituality for a long time", but I've in the past, revamped cord cuttings into situations where I can remove more advanced karmic issues by expanding the cord cutting method. Nowadays, Mars and Fortuna call what I do with them as [cord cleansings, cordings and asking cords yes and no].

[Cord cleansings]:

With the Divine, ask for help to show up karmic issues as cords like those in cord cuttings, etheric cords I think they're called. Then ask the Divine to cleanse melt away the cords in between their cord attached ends without harm to anyone involved.

(Fortuna who takes care of fortunes of people says that she does a really good job at it because she can buffer the changes in fortunes of one's life as the cord cleansings can remove heavy karma and heal at advanced levels. I told Mars and Fortuna that they can teach it to anyone of the unseen worlds if they wanted to. As I said I can't "patent" it I feel. Not logical and too hoarder-ish for my liking when I don't even have the deities' powers to do a good job at it. Mars being god of war helps with conflicts in life in cord cleansings to help Fortuna with me and in general when they go to teach this to the unseen worlds the revamped methods of cord cuttings.)

[Cordings]:

Fortuna and Mars "sew and attach" benign etheric cords and Divine cords that are needed to stabilise people in their lives and to replace the bad cords with cords that will help integrate a new more balanced and healthier lifestyle in life without harm to anyone involved. Sometimes after the cord cleansings, the shift that happens after removing heavy karma and heavy health problems can confuse and make someone afraid even if the changes feel good.

[Asking cords yes and no]:

I told Fortuna and Mars that when they help ask for etheric cords to appear with the issues mentioned, when they cut the cords or do advanced cord cleansings, there are cords that will come up as those ones being dealt with are melted away by Divine energies. These ones usually are sub-related issues etheric cords and with etheric cords, you can ask the etheric cords questions from one end or the other and the related issues of those cords will come up to answer your questions. They are usually sub-linked, etheric cords. And this actually becomes a whole unravelling of the persons being worked on. Fortuna and Mars are working to help with Divine "veils" whereby humans and the unseen can have privacy policies in these above cord concepts so that no one much can learn about their unravelling of the deep dark secrets that just easily pops up with the cord concepts cleansings and healings.

I've told Mars Roman God and Fortuna Roman Goddess they can become the "patron" of these cord concepts methods if they want to and spread it out to any benign Divine they want to, maybe even do these healings in the seen and unseen world in their free time to anyone they want to at all.

And so, sorry about the long post but I thought an introduction wouldn't be complete without what I'm doing lately in my spirituality.

Something lighthearted here, my favourite flowers are tulips and I'm working on starting some crafting in decorating blank tote bags. Thought I might be able to sell the tote bags online if I finish them.

Sorry and thanks!
MarsPrincess :)

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I'm new, a learner and a solitary witch
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 12:57:22 pm »
Quote from: MarsPrincess;157822

Welcome! I'm in Southeast Asia too, I even visited Singapore once or twice. It's a pretty neat place.

What's a personal gnosis experience like for you (when you communicate with your deities)? How did that start?

I also wonder if you'd be interested in how to make shopping bags out of broken umbrellas. :ange:
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

veggiewolf

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 01:00:15 pm »
Hi I am a new solitary witch and also a newbie to The Cauldron here. I live in Singapore which is in Southeast Asia. :)

Welcome to The Cauldron!
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Sage

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • http://sageandstarshine.wordpress.com
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 01:11:00 pm »
Hi I am a new solitary witch and also a newbie to The Cauldron here. I live in Singapore which is in Southeast Asia.

Hi there! Welcome to TC!
Maker, though the darkness comes upon me,
I shall embrace the light. I shall weather the storm.
I shall endure.
What you have created, no one can tear asunder.

-Canticle of Trials 1:10

Sage and Starshine (my spiritual blog): last updated 2/25.
Friday Otherfaith Blogging: last updated 2/27
Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013.

MarsPrincess

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 01:53:24 am »
Quote from: Faemon;157824
Welcome! I'm in Southeast Asia too, I even visited Singapore once or twice. It's a pretty neat place.

What's a personal gnosis experience like for you (when you communicate with your deities)? How did that start?

I also wonder if you'd be interested in how to make shopping bags out of broken umbrellas. :ange:

Hi Faemon I don't think I am as skilful as to make a shopping bag out of an umbrella :)

My personal gnosis... I started out by watching some famous New Age authors talk about how their angels and spirit guides and gods and goddesses write with them to produce books. Then I prayed and requested from Mars Roman God to be my guardian for automatic writing. That is for Mars to move my fingers around to type and write. Not really Ouija but you get the point. So I ask about my life and what to do through automatic writing with Mars. Later on Mars Roman God suggested important parts to include in the spell to permanently have Mars autowrite with me and I did as he instructed so the automatic writing skill is stronger and more confirmed as Mars Roman God doing it and not some stray spirit talking like in Ouija. Anything Mars and Fortuna says and discusses with me becomes my personal gnosis.

Cool that you are in Southeast Asia too Faemon!

--- MarsPrincess

Viv

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 07:37:34 pm »

MarsPrincess :)

Hi and welcome :)
"As every cat lover knows, nobody owns a cat." ~Ellen Perry Berkeley

AKA: windshadow; hesperia

Tags: