collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: DivEx - Sisu  (Read 721 times)

Sisu

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
DivEx - Sisu
« on: August 17, 2014, 11:37:08 pm »
Hi all, I'd really appreciate a reading that could give me some advice about how to move forward in my life right now since I have quite a lot on my plate and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. Some things that have been going on or are in the works:

- Planning on starting my own design business, which I have a great skill set for but it probably wouldn't provide stability for a while
- Concurrently looking for a new job more aligned with my career goals
- Had a falling out with both parents recently due to their abusive natures so I have just cut my father off and am on cautious ground with my mother
- Might be going back to my hometown for Christmas to see my newborn nephew but am on the fence about it due to above-mentioned family drama
- Wondering if I really am being thwapped by a deity or if I'm just imagining things

It's such a mixed bag of good and bad right now, with a general sense of optimism, but I just feel like I'm being pulled in a lot of directions and could use some guidance.

Please let me know if you need more details. Any divination method is OK with me. :)

Alice

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: DivEx - Sisu
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 09:20:54 am »
Quote from: Sisu;156176
Hi all, I'd really appreciate a reading that could give me some advice about how to move forward in my life right now since I have quite a lot on my plate and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. Some things that have been going on or are in the works:

- Planning on starting my own design business, which I have a great skill set for but it probably wouldn't provide stability for a while
- Concurrently looking for a new job more aligned with my career goals
- Had a falling out with both parents recently due to their abusive natures so I have just cut my father off and am on cautious ground with my mother
- Might be going back to my hometown for Christmas to see my newborn nephew but am on the fence about it due to above-mentioned family drama
- Wondering if I really am being thwapped by a deity or if I'm just imagining things

It's such a mixed bag of good and bad right now, with a general sense of optimism, but I just feel like I'm being pulled in a lot of directions and could use some guidance.

Please let me know if you need more details. Any divination method is OK with me. :)

I know this is a little old, but I can do a tarot reading if you'd like.

Sisu

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 10:27:59 am »
Quote from: Alice;157232
I know this is a little old, but I can do a tarot reading if you'd like.

Sure! That'd be great since the situation hasn't changed that much since I posted. :p  Please feel free to use whatever deck/method you like. :)

Alice

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 10:50:21 am »
Quote from: Sisu;157237
Sure! That'd be great since the situation hasn't changed that much since I posted. :p  Please feel free to use whatever deck/method you like. :)

Awesome, I'll get it to you by today or tomorrow :)

Sisu

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 07:41:59 pm »
Quote from: Alice;157240
Awesome, I'll get it to you by today or tomorrow :)

Sure, no rush! Thanks!!

Alice

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 03:41:20 pm »
Quote from: Sisu;157315
Sure, no rush! Thanks!!

Here it is – I’m using the Cats Eye Tarot (I’m cheap, it’s the only one I own :))
I’m using this spread, except without the “spiritual” focus.
1.       The next step/goal – Four of Wands. I hope it’s not hard to see but in this card a couple of cats are playing outside a fence. I think this signifies that your goal in navigating your situation should be about achieving harmony with others but also maintaining personal freedom.

2.       Hindrance – Queen of Cups. This could signify an older woman (or man, I don’t like to gender the cards) in your life with whom you have an emotional connection (perhaps your mother?). The fact that it’s here makes me think this person is smothering you or holding you back in some similar way.

3.       Helpful influences – The Magician. For me, the Magician about unity (it’s associated with the number one) between deity or our higher nature and our mundane self; so to me it symbolizes a practical application of spirituality. So I think you, working in harmony with your deities/spirituality, are your best helpful influence in the situation.

4. Aspects of the situation to leave behind – the Hanged Man. I interpret the Hanged Man differently from some people, so take my opinion with a grain of salt! To me, the Hanged Man symbolizes suspension, ambiguity and inversion. I think this card is encouraging you to leave behind up-in-the-air, potentially dangerous situations; and people with an “inverted” worldview/toxic ideas.

5. Aspects of the situation to cultivate – Ace of Cups.  Aces are about early beginnings, so I think this could be encouraging you to begin cultivating new relationships (maybe you actually are being thwapped by a deity), or start fresh with the ones you already have.

Sisu

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 11:37:33 pm »
Quote from: Alice;157432

Here it is – I’m using the Cats Eye Tarot (I’m cheap, it’s the only one I own :))
I’m using this spread, except without the “spiritual” focus.
1.       The next step/goal – Four of Wands. I hope it’s not hard to see but in this card a couple of cats are playing outside a fence. I think this signifies that your goal in navigating your situation should be about achieving harmony with others but also maintaining personal freedom.

2.       Hindrance – Queen of Cups. This could signify an older woman (or man, I don’t like to gender the cards) in your life with whom you have an emotional connection (perhaps your mother?). The fact that it’s here makes me think this person is smothering you or holding you back in some similar way.

3.       Helpful influences – The Magician. For me, the Magician about unity (it’s associated with the number one) between deity or our higher nature and our mundane self; so to me it symbolizes a practical application of spirituality. So I think you, working in harmony with your deities/spirituality, are your best helpful influence in the situation.

4. Aspects of the situation to leave behind – the Hanged Man. I interpret the Hanged Man differently from some people, so take my opinion with a grain of salt! To me, the Hanged Man symbolizes suspension, ambiguity and inversion. I think this card is encouraging you to leave behind up-in-the-air, potentially dangerous situations; and people with an “inverted” worldview/toxic ideas.

5. Aspects of the situation to cultivate – Ace of Cups.  Aces are about early beginnings, so I think this could be encouraging you to begin cultivating new relationships (maybe you actually are being thwapped by a deity), or start fresh with the ones you already have.

Thanks!! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond; life really got busy this week. I think a lot of cards that came up are pretty spot on about the situation(s), though I'm not sure how the Hanged Man fits in at this moment. If you'd like more details on exactly how the cards seem to be playing out, feel free to PM me. :)

Lune

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 12:34:14 pm »
Quote from: Sisu;156176

Hi Sisu

This is what I got for you. I work with the Lenormand system and I combined three of your questions into one spread.

Business:
- Planning on starting my own design business, which I have a great skill set for but it probably wouldn't provide stability for a while.

You want to make a change for the better by starting up your own business. But you need to be careful because there is some sort of trouble involved. It is a warning to watch your back, maybe someone is going behind your back. This change of work comes with struggles and difficulties, a complicated issue. If you want this to work out I suggest striking a very solid deal or closing a legal contract. I feel as if this agreement or contract is the foundation for the stability you want to have. Especially with the problems looming over this change of course. So look into someone who is trustworthy and is able to venture down this road with you.

Work:
- Currently looking for a new job more aligned with my career goals.

You're moving towards something new which can mean your design business. I think you need to make a decision between starting up this business or keeping/finding a regular job. One where you work for a boss instead of being your own boss. A position where you need to report to someone. There are a lot of jobs for you to choose from and multiple opportunites but you need to be ingenious and sly like a fox to decide which one is best for you.  

Family:
- Had a falling out with both parents recently due to their abusive natures so I have just cut my father off and am on cautious ground with my mother.
- Might be going back to my hometown for Christmas to see my newborn nephew but am on the fence about it due to above-mentioned family drama.

I'm really sorry about the falling out you had with your family. It's a horrible thing to go through. What I'm getting for your family visit is a confirmation of the arguments and disputes you had. There's been a high energy emotional discussion. Maybe it would be best to send your baby nephew a post card for christmas. I know he's still a newborn but doesn't take away from the message.
If you're on bad terms with your parents perhaps it would be better to stay away. Just send them a message or a letter. It doesn't need to be short. You can write about the things you want to say to them. Sometimes writing is easier than saying the same things it in person. or maybe they'll be sending you a letter or a card. It's possible they'll invite you over to see your nephew.

I couldn't answer your question about deity because I don't know what thwapping means XD

Hopefully you've gotten some useful advice out of all this. If you have any questions don't be shy to ask them. We can always back track and find out more. I snapped a picture of the reading if things are unclear or just plain wrong. Don't be afraid to tell me that either.

Blessed be.

Lune

Tags: