Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 07:21:31 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 07:13:48 pm]

[Today at 07:04:14 pm]

[Today at 06:56:16 pm]

Author Topic: Unwelcome Hitchhiker  (Read 1371 times)

Ancient_Warrior

• View Profile
Unwelcome Hitchhiker
« on: July 23, 2014, 03:07:52 am »
Recently I was out in a local state park with my fiance and her friend, all of us pagan (probably the only 3 in town..), basically reveling in nature, checking out some caves, etc. Well long story short we came into contact with something I felt was a local spirit, we gave it proper respect, talked to it and actually felt extremely alive, energized.
The ladies after about 30minutes got the feeling that something negative was buzzing around the area , like testing the edges of this particular guardian. They're more sensitive to certain things so I kept my guard up and all my eyes open but couldn't pin down anything specific happening.
By the time we were getting ready to go we felt that maybe the spirit was losing energy, we gave it back what was given and then some personal energy and a charged bracelet.
We left feeling extremely hungry and tired and feeling like we should go back, but I said we needed our strength back then we could return.
24 hrs later, I feel just great, but the ladies are both feeling weird, interrupted dreams like a series of them, voices questioning their Craft, and even feeling like something was looking out of them...like looking through a pair of glasses, through  another pair of glasses.  
I'm running low on ideas and they seem sort of lackadaisical..did we make some entity angry, like the one they felt testing that spirit? And two, what kinds of things try to roll a forest spirit? Its beyond my experience, I'm not ashamed to say. One spirit wanted us there....something else is trying to break spirits. Suggestions?

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Unwelcome Hitchhiker
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 11:38:18 am »
Quote from: Ancient_Warrior;153674
Recently I was out in a local state park with my fiance and her friend, all of us pagan (probably the only 3 in town..), basically reveling in nature, checking out some caves, etc. Well long story short we came into contact with something I felt was a local spirit, we gave it proper respect, talked to it and actually felt extremely alive, energized.
The ladies after about 30minutes got the feeling that something negative was buzzing around the area , like testing the edges of this particular guardian. They're more sensitive to certain things so I kept my guard up and all my eyes open but couldn't pin down anything specific happening.
By the time we were getting ready to go we felt that maybe the spirit was losing energy, we gave it back what was given and then some personal energy and a charged bracelet.
We left feeling extremely hungry and tired and feeling like we should go back, but I said we needed our strength back then we could return.
24 hrs later, I feel just great, but the ladies are both feeling weird, interrupted dreams like a series of them, voices questioning their Craft, and even feeling like something was looking out of them...like looking through a pair of glasses, through  another pair of glasses.  
I'm running low on ideas and they seem sort of lackadaisical..did we make some entity angry, like the one they felt testing that spirit? And two, what kinds of things try to roll a forest spirit? Its beyond my experience, I'm not ashamed to say. One spirit wanted us there....something else is trying to break spirits. Suggestions?

It could be several scenarios, but the fact that your companions are experiencing problems is a red flag. It's possible they have an attachment...a good banishing and cleansing could get it off of them. The negative thing is probably looking for energy to consume, and it may be able to "hitch rides" in order to feed off people.

My suggestion would be:

1. Spiritual cleansing/ banishing for all of you. Use sage, holy water, or take a bath in salt & hyssop. At any rate, make sure to cleanse head to toes.
2. Cleanse your residences (sage, holy water). Don't forget where the pipes come into your home.
3. Put a salt barrier around property, doors, etc.

If you're familiar with the LBRP, do it every day & when you feel attacked.

Here's a how to video.

Hope all turns out well, pls keep us posted.

Ancient_Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 10:05:51 pm »
Quote from: Izzie414;153703
Hope all turns out well, pls keep us posted.

Thanks for the help, I found an explanation via native american shaman beliefs that lined up with what you were saying for cause.  After taking steps, my fiance felt 100% better, I'm not sure if our friend did everything to help herself but I'll check tomorrow. We've been extremely busy with work and wedding preperations but Im also sure she'd have called if she was still affected. I'm helping my fiance with protecting herself better too.
Thanks again!!

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 11:07:32 pm »
Quote from: Ancient_Warrior;154248
Thanks for the help, I found an explanation via native american shaman beliefs that lined up with what you were saying for cause.  After taking steps, my fiance felt 100% better, I'm not sure if our friend did everything to help herself but I'll check tomorrow. We've been extremely busy with work and wedding preperations but Im also sure she'd have called if she was still affected. I'm helping my fiance with protecting herself better too.
Thanks again!!

You are very welcome 😊

Tags:

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 202
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* Shop & Support TC

The links below are affiliate links. When you click on one of these links you will go to the listed shopping site with The Cauldron's affiliate code. Any purchases you make during your visit will earn TC a tiny percentage of your purchase price at no extra cost to you.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Allaya, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Ashmire, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

'Up All Night' Coordinator:
Altair

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Chatelaine, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal